Chapter 27.

Days were going in a blink. It's been more than a month now since she told her secret. In this one month they celebrated their first Ramzaan together. They often used to read the Quran together every night. They became so comfortable with each other and the love, care, respect and trust they were sharing were beyond anything. It was the best month for both of them.

Hasan searched the whole city to find Fahad but he couldn't find him. The search was still on. He was trying his best to find Azam and Fahad. Azam was never got arrested, he just vanished somewhere. No one knows where he is. No one even remember his name now.

Hasan didn't said anything to Fatima. He was just trying his best so that she can forget her past and be happy and confident like she was. He was supporting her so much. He was making sure of her every detail and insecurities she is facing.

Her nightmares were not haunting her anymore. She didn't got any nightmare from 2 weeks. But she still have the habit of sleeping while holding Hasan's hand. She was being treated like a baby by him.

Her bond with her in laws were inseparable. Haya didn't visit them. Hania, Zara and Fatima were even going to shoppings and malls.

Hasan and Fatima were in Aziz's mansion now. She was baking something.

"Jaan, shall I help you?"

"No."

"But I want to help you."

"If you want to help me then taste this batter and tell if I should add some more sugar or not."

"Without tasting it also I can say it is so delicious."

"See, you are not helping me."

"I'm saving your batter sweetheart."

"I said you to taste it not to eat it."

Hasan laughed at her words.
She went to the other side of the kitchen to get something.
She was on her toes to get the bowl from the cupboard. Hasan chuckled at her and stood behind her and got the bowl. She turned and both of their breathings stopped.

They were just inches away from each other. Their eyes were locked. Fatima kept her hands on his shoulder and his hands were wrapped around her waist. They were just looking at eachother.

Fatima stood on her toes again and leaned further.

"Can I ?" She asked in a low voice.

Hasan was just looking at her. He was struck on his words by her beauty and the closeness they were having.

"Ofcourse." He whispered coming back to his senses.

She leaned further and kissed him. Yes she kissed him. Both of their eyes were closed. They were in their dream world. They just want to be in this moment forever. Hasan grip was tight around her so that she may not fall.

After a minute they pulled themselves. Hasan opened his eyes and saw tears in fatima's eyes. He wiped her tears. She looked at him with so much love. Tears were rolling down countinously from her eyes.

"Relax Jaan. Everything is fine." Hasan whispered.

"It felt epic. Thank you so much." She said looking at him.

He leaned and kissed her again gently. They pulled themselves but their foreheads were attached. They were breathing heavily. Their breaths were fanning eachother.

"I love you Jaan. I just love you so much fathi."

"I love you more Hasan." She said and hugged him.

He hugged her even tighter. They stood like that until a sound disturbed them. She broke the hug and looked at the pre heated microwave. She laughed at that and went from him. Hasan smiled at her and touched his lips, he still couldn't believe that she kissed him. He blushed a little.