Chapter 59.

There was continuous beeping sound. Hamid was looking at the body without any expressions.

"The patient is already 80 percent burnt. Even if he lives there is nothing left. Most of his organs are damaged, he is just some matter of hours." Ayeza explained to Akbar and Hamid.

"Only he was there, there was no trace of other one. The house is turned into ashes, even if a person would be in there no one would have known. Nothing is left there. Get a hold on yourself Hamid, be strong." Akbar said and went from there after patting his shoulder.

Hamid also went from there and sat on a bench.

The patient opened his eyes, he looked around. He slowly bought his hand near his face, he then turned his head and looked around. There was a scalpel on the side table, he took it with the shaky hands and kept it on his wrist and slit his wrist.

The machine started beeping and the nurses and Ayeza came rushing towards him. She tried to stop the bleeding but she can't do anything. The line went straight indicating the person died. She took a deep breath and removed the wires and covered his face with a white bedsheet.

"I announce Mr Fahad Nawaz 31 years old died on 20 October 2023 at 8:30 pm." Ayeza said in a low voice bowing her head down a little.

She went near Hamid.

"I'm sorry Mr Hamid he died."

"Can you tell someone to do his funeral I'll look at the expenses."

Ayeza nodded and went from there. Rumaisa came towards him and sat beside him leaning her head on his shoulder. She started caressing his upper arm.

"Everything will be fine." She whispered.

"How?"

"It's okay Hamid it's okay. Everything will be fine insha Allah."

It's been more than a month now. Both the families were stressed. It's over a month now but everything feels fresh, the wound is so deeper for them to handle.

It was the most crucial month for them. They were trying to support eachother or to just be with eachother but it was so hard for both of their families.

Noor was in the hospital sitting near Fatima holding her hand. Fatima was in coma from past one month. Laiba came inside and sat beside Noor. The wounds were almost healed but will leave the permanent scars. No one knows what will be her reaction when she will be up.

Everyone was coming and checking on her whenever they are getting the time. But Noor was staying with her all the time, she just goes to take bath or changing the clothes.

Fatima moved her fingers a little and opened her eyes, she immediately closed it again because of lights. After few seconds she opened it again and moved a bit.

Noor and laiba snapped their heads towards her.

"Fatima, can you listen us." Noor asked with continuous tears.

Fatima moved a little and nodded.
Laiba immediately called the doctor. Ayeza came and send them out to check on her. After half an hour she came back with a smile.

"Alhamdulillah she is absolutely fine, it's a miracle. She remembers everything and her body is also in good condition. She can sense, feel and move everything. I again gave her some sedatives and I guess she will wake up in few hours." Ayeza said with a smile but she looked at laiba and smiled weakly.

Noor was countinously thanking Allah. She immediately called to Aziz and Bilal and gave the good news. She totally forgot that laiba is beside her and how she might be feeling now.