Chapter 19.

Hasan's pov:

I lost her, she was with me but now she is not here. I know she is not a small kid but she is just so innocent and naive I'm afraid for her. I looked around the crowd but she was not there. For the first time I'm scared as hell.

I will kill everyone even if they see her inappropriately. It is 7th time I'm calling now.

"Safa have you seen fathi."

"No, Hasan why what happened?"

"I don't know she is not here and she isn't picking my calls either."

"Relax relax let's find her together."

I just nodded. How can I be relax. Please be safe fathi. I looked around and saw Fahad. It was because of him, I fucking told him I don't want to come, now see my fathi is not here by my side.

"Fahad did you saw fathi?"

"No buddy, maybe she went home."

"She will never go alone."

"Maybe she did."

Now he is making my anger worse. I know she will never ever go by herself. I called her again and again and again. Still no response. Hell. I went to that quite spot where we were standing there earlier. I called her again.

This is so frustrating. I said her to keep her mobile with her but no she doesn't want to listen. Fuck why am I even mad at her. It is not at all her fault.

I looked at the abandoned place maybe she went there to take some fresh air. I went there and called her again. The main thing is her phone is not off. I called again and to my surprise I heard her ringtone.

Finally she is here. I went in the direction of her ringtone. Still she wasn't there. I looked around and saw her mobile on the ground. I looked at that. Only the screen was broken.

I started shouting her name. Fahad came rushing towards my direction.

"Did you found her?"

"No."

"You look the other side I'll look here." He said looking strange.

"I'm looking here I found her phone. Maybe she is here. You go and search somewhere else."

"Oh.. But why would she come here."

"I don't know."

"Are you sure you can trust her."

"What the hell do you mean Fahad."

"Don't take me wrong Hasan, but she already ran with someone else. Maybe.." before he say anything else I punched him.

"Don't you dare talk about her."

He glared at me and went from there. I heard a low sound of banging. Why didn't I heard this before. I went near some random door from where the sound was coming previously. It was locked from outside. I don't think she will be here.

"Ahh.. Don't... come near..me no."

She is here. My fathi is here. I opened the door and my breath stopped seeing her.
She is curled up like a ball and buried her face on her knees. She was countinously saying not to come or don't hurt her.