Chapter 72.

It's been a week now and today is the next trail. Hasan and Fatima was getting ready, she moved from him and ran towards the washroom and throwed up everything she ate for breakfast. Hasan was behind her patting her back and pulling her hairs back.

She rinsed her mouth and was going from there as if nothing happened but Hasan didn't let her.

"What was it Fathi?"

"Maybe because of nervousness." She tried to make an excuse which she got failed.

"Fathi."

She looked up at Hasan who was looking at her with worry and concern. He tucked her hairs back without breaking the eye contact with her and waiting for her to spill the truth.

"Fathi, will you tell now?" He asked with a sigh.

"I ate the sleeping pills yesterday." She said in a low voice looking down.

"What?! Fathi didn't..." He was saying further but she interrupted him.

"I know it is not good for me and I can severely get effected by it. But I needed that Hasan. I wasn't sleeping properly from past one week."

"I know that Fatima but eating it will only make your health worse. Now you will be tired all day and if you try to eat anything you will throw up, you will start getting headache and make you feel nauseous all day."

"Yes, Dr I know everything." She said with a chuckle looking at his serious face and the way he started explaining.

Hasan shook his head in disbelief and hugged her caressing her back gently. She rest her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Hasan you know our promise right?" She asked in a whisper.

"I never promised that love, and you know it."

"Please."

"Just focus on good things love." He said and moved a little. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hairs.

"C'mon let's go."

"Okay, a minute please."

"Take your time sweetheart." He smiled at her and she smiled back. She wore her hijab and secured it with a pin. She was done and looked at Hasan who smiled and kissed her forehead.

They went down to their car after meeting their family. Hasan decided to take his car, Hadi and Hamid will come afterwards. Akbar was already there before Hasan and Fatima to check upon everything. She called Bilal and said that they left.

"Do you want to eat something before going?"

"I just want some juice."

"Are you sure only juice?"

"Yes jaanum." She said with a smile. She was trying her best to calm herself down and not to think about any negative things.

Hasan parked his car near the juice centre and went out to get it. He bought a mixed orange and sweet lime freshed juice and sat in the car. He gave it to her after taking a sip and she took it with a smile.

He started driving and time to time she was making him to drink it but after two sips he told sternly to drink it herself making her chuckle. She nodded at him making him smile.

They arrived within 20 minutes.

"How are you feeling Jaan?" He parked the car and looked at her.

"I'm fine Hasan, don't worry."

"Are you sure? Any headaches, dizziness or feeling nauseous?"

"I'm fine Hasan don't worry I'll not throw up on you. I can control it." She said with a chuckle.