Chapter 26.

Fatima's pov:

It was around 7 pm. We arrived at our home yes home. I just love calling it as home. Ofcourse my home is Hasan. I was nervous going inside but as soon as we entered everyone started hugging me and asked me about my health. It just feels so nice to see that someone cares for you so much.

I look back and saw Hasan smiling at us, I smiled back at him. Our bond became more stronger. We sat in the living room chatting about random things, I apologised everyone for worrying them for 2 weeks. But everyone was so supportive towards me.

I just want to pause this moment and live in this forever. Hasan got up to leave as he was so tired, before going up he came to me I thought he want to say something but he just kissed my forehead and went from there. He walked casually as if he just didn't kissed me infront of his family.

My cheeks started heating up. Ammi understood that and started talking about most random thing in this world. They were just chatting and my full focus was on Hasan. I don't know why I feel like I didn't saw him from years.

"Bete go and take some rest, you must be tired."

"Yes Ammi." I said and took my leave. I rushed to our room and opened the door quietly.

He was standing in the middle of the room facing his back towards me. I rushed towards him and back hugged him. I think he didn't thought I would do something like that. To be honest even I didn't thought I would do things like this. I guess I feel so different when he is with me.

He started caressing my hands. He took my hand and kissed back of my hand. He turned back and cupped my cheeks. His face was just so calm. He again gave me his gentle kiss on my forehead. I never thought this days would ever come in life. I never thought I deserved this.

"I missed you." I said in a low voice.

"I missed you too Jaan."

I just love how he matches my craziness. We were together just 15 minutes ago but when I said I missed him, he didn't laughed or made fun of me instead he said he also missed me.

"Hasan I love you so much."

"I love you more darling."

Yes I'm saying this more often because I kept this from 6 years and I want to tell him every single time.

"Jaan let's sleep. You might be already so tired."

"Yes please."

I went to my side of the bed and he on the other side. He covered both us with our softest duvet. I couldn't control myself so I just minimise our distance. The way he wraps his hands around me giving me that secure feeling is really out of this world. If he is beside me then no one can ever harm me.

Author's pov:

They both slept in eachothers embrace. It was around midnight.

"No no.. Please don't do... that to him.. Please I beg you please... Please don't touch Hasan I'll do anything please." Fatima begged in her sleep.

Hasan immediately opened his eyes and shaked Fatima slightly.

"Fathi."

"My love, get up."

"Jaan please get up."

"Please don't touch Hasan... Please I beg you please.. I'll do anything please."

"Fathi get up."

She opened her eyes in a jolt with fear. She looked at Hasan and calm a bit.

"Hasan.. Please just leave me. I can't risk your life please leave me I'll run far away from you. Hasan he will hurt you. I will run away from you please leave me." She said while crying mess.