Chapter 8.

"ALL OF YOU KNEEL DOWN. IF ANYONE TRY TO MOVE AN INCH OR DO A THING I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU." One of the guy with gun said.

It was a week after that lift incident.
Everyone was shivering in fear. Hasan told everyone not to do anything cause he already informed the police.
Hasan's eyes were glued only on Fatima. He wasn't scared for himself but for her.

"WHOSE FUCKING HOSPITAL IS THIS. COME FORWARD OR ELSE I'LL KILL ONE OF YOU." He shouted again.

Fatima looked at Hasan with fear in her eyes. He was already looking at her. Unknowingly a tear left from her eyes. Hasan gave her a slight smile and stood up.

"This is mine. What ever you want to do, do it with me and leave everyone else." Hasan said with a calm on his face, which made one of them angry.

There were 5 men with guns. Everyone from hospital were surrounded by those men including patients. All of them were in the general ward kneeling down in fear.

One of the man who was the head chuckled at Hasan's words.

"YOU WILL DIE DEFINITELY."

Hasan just smiled at him which made the man anger burst like volcano. He took his gun and aimed directly at Hasan's heart.

Bang.

Police came rushing towards them and arrested those men in time.
Blood started oozing out from her lower shoulder. Yes Fatima took the bullet for Hasan. Everyone was beyond shocked. She was about to fall down but Hasan held her tightly.

"Fatima.. Fatima." Hasan said in a scared voice with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Pl.. please.. Forgive..ahh..me.. Hasan." Fatima said while looking at him.

The pain was so much for her, she lost consciousness in Hasan's arms.

"No no no.. Fatima.."

"Fatima please open your eyes please."

"Fatima I forgave you see I forgave you now please open your eyes Fatima please. I beg you please Fatima." Hasan begged to her unconscious body.

Safa and Ayeza( general surgeon at Hasan's hospital.) came rushing towards them.

"Hasan she is losing so much of blood let's take her to OT fast." Safa said.

Hasan looked at her from the ground and nodded. He took Fatima in his arms and got up from the floor. Soon the nurses came with stretcher and Hasan placed her carefully with countinous tears in his eyes.
With that They rushed towards the OT.

"You two wait here I'll do my very best to save her." Ayeza said to Hasan and safa and went inside.

Hasan sat on the chair keeping his head on his hands. Tears were continuously rolling down from his eyes.

Hasan's pov:

I..I can't lose her again. No not again. Why does she have to torture me like this. Why did she take the bullet for me. It was for me not for her. Allah please I can't lose her please save her please save her.

Please tell me it's all a dream, it was just my deadliest nightmare nothing else.

I just can't stop my tears. Why just why. Why can't she love herself and protect herself. Why the hell did she took the bullet. I could've died peacefully but no she wants to torture me taking that damn bullet.

"Hasan." Safa's voice snapped me back to reality, she kept her hand on my shoulder.
"Everything will be fine please control yourself."

"How can I control myself Huh.. How. Can't you see my hands are dipped in her blood, she lost so much of blood. She was unconscious in my arms. She got shot and I couldn't protect her. It all happened because of me, the bullet was for me not for her." I snapped at her.