Chapter 32.

"Did she really slept?" Bilal asked with amusement written on his face.

Hasan laughed a little.

"Yes. She slept late yesterday and she got tired because of work."

"She never used to sleep like this."

"Now she does this often. She usually take naps whenever she gets free time as our hospital have numerous patient." Hasan said while pulling Fatima a little closer.

His hand was securely wrapped around her shoulder and she was sleeping peacefully on him like half of her body was on him while keeping her head in the crook of  his neck, one hand was interlocked with his and another on his chest.

"Your hospital?" Bilal asked after a pause.

"Yes Bilal our hospital." Hasan said looking at Fatima.

"Thank you so much bete for taking so much care of her." Noor said with a smile.

"It's nothing aunty. She is the one who takes care of me. I'm doing nothing."

"Bless you son and you are really a great man. You have forgive her and accepted her even after her past sins it's really a great thing. Everyone can't do this."

"It wasn't my fathi's fault." He murmured to himself.

"It was in past aunty."

"How are your parents and siblings?"

"Alhamdulillah everyone is fine aunty. You all should come sometime to visit us. Everyone would be so happy."

"I don't think bete we could do that her father doesn't even know about you two and I don't think he will forgive her that easily."

Hasan smiled a little and said.

"Uncle knows everything. Infact he knew before you."

"Really?" Noor asked looking at her son. Bilal just nodded in response.

"Did you also knew this already?" Noor asked still looking at Bilal.

"Yes, I was the one who knew it first." He said scratching the back of his neck.

With that a knock came and disturbed them. Hasan said to come in.
"Dr. There is a patient. He wants to talk to you. He doesn't have any appointment but he is saying it's urgent." Nurse said.

"Okay, I'm coming in a minute. Take his previous records and check if he was our patient before or not." Hasan said coldly.

"Okay, Dr." She said and went outside.

Hasan slowly kept his one hand under her neck and bend her a little so that now her head was resting on his lap. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face seeing her. He literally forgot about his surroundings or who is sitting infront of him.

He was searching for pillows to place it under her head but Bilal stopped him.

"I'll let her." He said getting up.

"Are you sure? Because even the slightest moment can wake her up." Hasan asked unsure.

"Are you forgetting she was my sister before she became your wife."

"I know but she is not the same like before." He said looking at Fatima.

"What do you mean?" Bilal asked.

"Uh.. Nothing. Come then." Hasan kissed her forehead and kept her head on Bilal's lap carefully.

"If anything happens just call me."

"Okay." Bilal said.

Hasan looked at her one more time and went out. He wasn't feeling well to leave Fatima alone with them. Ofcourse they will not hurt her but she wasn't comfortable around them and that was fact that she was not at all comfortable around them.