✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16

An's pov:

??- Whenever I try to get close with her.. someone comes between us..

???- Don't worry!! Now it's my turn to separate them..*smirking*

Yn's pov:

It's evening time..I came home early as I was feeling uneasy.. Taehyung isn't home yet.

Don't know why but my sixth sense is saying something bad is gonna happen..

I heard door bell.. Shrugging all my thoughts, I went to open the door expecting Taehyung..But it revealed a Beautiful lady..I mean around Taehyung's age..his friend may be!!

She was wearing a hot revealing cloth

She was wearing a hot revealing cloth.. which isn't my type at all.. I was confused who she must be ?.. I came out of my zone when she spoke..

??- Taehyung is at home?

Yn- No!! But he will be soon..Come in

I said giving her space to come..she came without saying anything.. I thought to ask her who is she..

Yn- Um who are you?

??- I don't think it's necessary to introduce myself to a maid..

Maid?? Me?? Do I look like a maid?? And who's this arrogant human?? She looks so familiar..but why can't I recall??

??- Didn't Taehyung tell you to ask the guests if they wanna have coffee or Tea

Yn- Um yeah..what d-

I don't want to be her maid..but Being his wife, I thought to be polite..

??- Coffee

She said and I left towards the kitchen...

I was making the coffee..but by mistake, hot water poured on my hand..and it got burnt.. I just ignored everything what's happening around me and went to her with a tray in my hand..

I gave her the coffee and she accepted it

After taking a sip, she just threw the cup on the floor..What the actual fuck!!

I'm tolerating her since she has come..not anymore

I was about to say something but she stood up and slapped me.. I was speechless at that moment.. I couldn't process What's happening