✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 38

Double Update

Yn- " I REALLY LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG "

Yn- I can't afford to lose him.. I really don't have anyone else except him..

Yn started sobbing silently burying her face in her tiny hands...

[ MEANWHILE ]

AT THE HOUSE

Taehyung streched his hands and yawned after completing his work...

Tae- Thank God..it's done.. I can hold the meeting tomorrow..I'm hungry now

It was already past 10 pm..He didn't see Yn from that time..he was that much into his work that he literally forgot he hurt her so badly...

He came downstairs and frowned not seeing Yn there..He checked the kitchen..He again went downstairs to check other rooms ..But there was no sign of her...

Tae- How could I forget about Yn ? I was trying to be angry with her so I avoided her a little..But why didn't I think about her!!! Aishh!! I wasn't that angry.. I really needed to work..I hope she's okay..be safe .

Taehyung took his car keys and left to find her..He was driving carefully looking every corner.. After a hour, he went to the same park..He was worried like hell..

Tae- Why I always hurt her...?

Taking a sigh, he was walking towards the lake..but halted when he saw a girl sitting on a bench..The back looked like Yn..he rushed to there and softened his eyes seeing Yn cry..

Taehyung bent on his knees infront of her and kept his hands on her thigh, making her flinched..She looked at Taehyung with her teary eyes...

Tae- Why did you leave the house without telling me ? Ynnah I was hella worried for you...*soft voice*

Yn- Why would I tell ? When you couldn't just look at me ? I came out of the bathroom getting ready..You didn't even bother to look at me..*cracked voice*

Tae- *deep sigh* I know it's my fault..I'm sorry.. I-

Yn- You ignored me..you ignored my presence...WILL YOU BE HAPPY IF I DIE ??

Tae- YNNNN!!

He shouted making her more cry...

Tae- How can you even think like that ?? I can't live without you ....I love you Yn..

Yn- You ignored me....It hurts

Tae- I'm really sorry..I wasn't that angry... I really got some important work...Bcz of a sudden meeting which is going to happen tomorrow..I didn't mean to ignore you or hurt you..I had to complete the work...

Yn- Taehyung...I really love you... please don't be angry on me...I'm sorry... Please don't ignore me I don't have anyone except you.. Don't leave me please*crying*

Taehyung's eyes also got teary...

Tae- I can't even think to leave you.. Leaving you would be leaving my soul... Eventually I'll die..Nor I can't be angry with you for more than a min..And I'm sorry for ignoring you...