✧ Epilogue ❤️

Hope this ending is satisfying...And I'm gonna miss this book...This is my first ever book...I will miss y'all too 😭

___________________________________________

Tae- YN, I CAN'T SEE YOU IN PAIN!!

Yn looked at him with a soft smile...There's not a single day he never makes her feel loved and cared...

[ Their outfit ]

[ MEANWHILE ]

Hoseok was holding Eun's hand tightly, trying to calm her...But it was useless...She was helplessly crying and screaming due to the unbearable pain...

Dr- Push, Mrs Jung...Push...You're near!

Eun was trying hard and pushing...

Hoseok- Be strong, Love...Push , you can do it!!

Yn and Taehyung could hear her loud screams which made them worried sick...But Taehyung was having negative thoughts and fear too...It was shaking him to the core thinking about Yn in that state...

Tae in mind: I can't afford to lose her...!!

After many painful screaming, they could hear a baby crying...They squealed in joy...

Finally Eun heaved a deep sigh, after pushing for the last time....She passed out making Hoseok panicked...At that time, he was excited about his baby but more worried about his wife...He looked at the doctor with questionable eyes...

Dr- Don't worry..She just lost her senses..She will wake up after a while...

Hoseok sighed in relief...

Dr- By the way, Mr. Jung... Congratulations...It's a girl...*smiled*

Hoseok smiled with tears before taking the baby in his arms...He couldn't believe it's his little girl...

[ AFTER A HOUR ]

Eun gained her consciousness...But she felt so weak...Wandering her eyes around, She found Yn and Taehyung sitting on the couch and the baby was in Yn's arms... Eun smiled seeing them all happy...This was the moment, She felt like the happiest person...

Hoseok smiled after entering the room....

Hoseok- You woke up..?!

He spoke gaining other duo's attention...They also walked to her while smiling...

Eun sat on the bed with Hoseok's help... After He slowly took the baby from Yn and started talking with his baby girl making all of them laugh...Yn also sat beside her before pecking her cheeks...