✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 33

[ A MONTH LATER ]

An's pov:

One month and two days has passed already..Yn has totally recovered now.. Today she's going to University after so long.. That's why she's getting ready now..And also today's the last day of Taehyung At Uni..Yes he's GONNA be the CEO..

In these One month, Taehyung took care of Yn..He didn't even leave a chance to take care of her..He became totally possesive about her and her health..And Definitely Yn loves this side..The way he takes care of him, makes her feel special...

Meanwhile Taehyung entered in the room..

Tae- Honey, Are you ready ?

Yn nodded at him with a smile

Yn nodded at him with a smile..and they both left with their car..Now they don't need to go separately..as everyone knows from that day..and moreover Taehyung is leaving his profession..

Taehyung stopped the car in the parking lot..And turned towards her and gave a peck on her lips..

Tae- Jagiya.. I'll miss you...

He gave another peck on her cheeks..

Yn- *giggled* Aish this man.. you're also going now right..

Tae- *whining* From tomorrow, I'll miss you more..I won't be able to see you during these hours

Yn giggled looking at his baby nature..

Yn- Okay okay.. let's go now

Taehyung nodded and came out of the car before giving another peck on her forehead..

She went towards her classroom and he went to his office room..

--------------------

Yn entered the classroom and soon was taken in a bone crashing hug by Eun .. Everyone was giving them disgusting looks..

Breaking the hug, Eun spoke with fake tears..

Eun- Yn-ahh I missed you chooooooo muchhhhh

Yn- *sighed* I can see....

They both sat in their shits while Taehyung entered with a smile plastered on his face.. Students were taken aback as this is the first time he is smiling infront of them..His hands were in his pocket..he was looking like a greek god..