✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 31

[ NEXT MORNING ]

Yn's pov:

I yawned and slowly opened my eyes..I was about to move but felt something heavy on my chest.. Looking there I found my lovely husband sleeping on my chest, burying his face in between..He is looking like a kid with a pout....Hot at the same time..As He was shirtless..

( SHIRTLESS TAEHYUNG )

I chuckled and blushed remembering last night..But suddenly he spoke making me wide eyes..

Tae- Ummm..You liked last night ...hmm???

I looked away shyly.. I thought he was sleeping..but seems like he can even read my mind now...

An's pov:

Taehyung moved from her chest to her face and pecked her lips making her more blush..

Tae- Good Morning Love.. *smiled*

Yn- Um Morning..

Suddenly she felt Taehyung's hand sliding under the shirt in her private area..She realised she's in his shirt and has nothing under that..She looked at him and found him smirking..

Tae- Should we go for a rough round ? Babygirl

Yn widened her eyes and playfully hit his arm..

Yn- Now you're becoming pervert..

Tae- Always for you honey *chuckled*

Now she was blushing so hard..

Tae- Go get freshen up..take a cloth from the suitcase..Car is waiting outside.. We're going back..hmm??

Yn nodded with confusion...without asking anything she went to the bathroom..

-------------------

Yn and Taehyung went to their house with the car.. Meanwhile Jungkook and Eun also went but separately..

-------------------

Yn was lying on the bed scrolling through Instagram when Taehyung called her from downstairs..

Tae- Ynn.. Food is here..Come fast..

Yn left the phone behind and went running due hunger..

Taehyung was serving the food but got shocked hearing a loud thud.. Going near the stairs, He felt his whole world got collapsed.. He found Yn laying on the floor and her head was bleeding..She was senseless..