✧ Part 54

[ NEXT DAY ]

An's pov:

Yn slowly opened her eyes and adjusted the sunlight before turning around where she found Taehyung already staring at her with a small yet warm smile...Which immediately brought a smile on her face too...

Which immediately brought a smile on her face too

Tae- Good Morning, Princess....

He said lovingly...

Yn- Good Morning to you too, My prince charming...

He chuckled at her statement...

Tae- Go, get freshen up...Mom is waiting for us in the dining table....

Yn nodded before heading towards the kitchen...

After a while, Yn came downstairs with her slow steps and found Taehyung and Mrs Kim already sitting in their seats...

Yn also sat beside her before passing her a sweet smile which she returned with a wide smile....

Mrs Kim- Congratulations Dear...You don't know how much happiness you gave me....

Yn smiled shyly before looking at the dishes which were made by her sweet Mother-in-law....

They started eating peacefully while Mrs Kim spoke gaining their attention....

Mrs Kim- Taehyung...I think Yn should live with us so that I can take care of her and at the same time of your father...

But Taehyung protested her by speaking....

Tae- No Mom...!! I can take care of my wife well and I'll...Don't worry...She will live here with me...*blankly*

Mrs Kim- *raised eyebrows* What about your office !??

Tae- I'm sure Dad, Jin Hyung and Uncle can manage well...

Mrs Kim nodded unsurely and chuckled internally seeing his son being impatient hearing her...He can't let his wife go from him for a minute...

Yn in mind: What's wrong with this man...?? It was a good idea...

Tae in mind: There's no way, I'm letting her live away from me...Because I wanna feel every moment with her...

[ AFTER A MONTH ]

Yn's pov: