✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 23

[ A WEEK LATER ]

Tae's pov:

It's Sunday Morning..I'm preparing breakfast for me & Yn.. I woke up early just to cook .. honestly I love to cook for her and undoubtedly she loves my cooking.. But she doesn't enjoy it like before she used to.. In these days, she hasn't recovered fully..May be she came out of that trauma a little bit..still it's not easy to forget that chapter of her life.. right..but... it's not like she cries but I'm sure she's crying internally everytime.. She's is just pretending to be strong infront of us..But actually she's not.. In these days, she isolated herself in this big house no more like in her room.. I rarely see her if I don't go to her room.. She became more silent.. We all are trying to cheer her up but she always excuses herself saying she ain't in mood..

But one thing to be noticed, the way she talks to others or Jungkook and the way she talks to me has a huge difference.. She tries to avoid me most of the time .. but I also promised I won't give up making her like before..

I want to be with her.. I want to be the reason of her smile but always end up being the reason of her sorrow.. I don't know but I'm not good for her.. I don't deserve her love ..

She became ignorant towards me bcz of that day.. I tried my best to answer her politely .. I wanted her to know what she thinks is absolutely wrong..still she was upset about something about my answer.. I understood what she wanted didn't get from my answer.. but I couldn't answer her more better..

An's pov:

[ Flashback ]

Yn- RESPONSIBILITY? AM I ONLY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY? TAEHYUNG? DO YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY? AM I A BURDEN TO YOU? YOU DON'T TAKE ME AS YOUR WIFE ?? TELL ME TODAY!! ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS OUT OF PITY AND JUST BCZ IM YOUR WIFE BY LAW , YOUR RESPONSIBILITY? SPEAK UP!!

She uttered enough loudly...

Tae- Yn it's not a time to talk about this.. Doctor strictly instructed you to take rest not to overthink...

Yn- So you won't speak...

Tae- *deeply sighed* You're my responsibility Yn..even my parents are..And Burden? I'm sorry if you felt like that...I'm really sorry..you are never a burden on me..you can never be.. You're my wife yn..And I accept that.. I always try to be a responsible husband..And responsibilities comes from l-

Tae's pov: I stopped on my words Realising what I was about to say.. Responsibilities comes from love.."Love" ? Yes I love my parents and they're also my responsibility but does that mean it's love ? No it can't be right.. I forbidden myself to love .. Neither I wanna hurt someone, nor I wanna be hurt.. But seems she didn't focus on my last line..