✧ Part 55

Ik this part is short and next part would be the last part 🔪 So do vote and follow me if y'all want book 2..If you wanna be notified about the next book .you should flw..Bye!!

________________________________________

Yn- I'M HORNY!!

Taehyung widened his eyes hearing his wife....

Tae- Huh ?

Yn- What huh ?

Tae- What did you say ?

Yn- *frowned* Why ? Are you deaf ??

Taehyung gulped hard seeing his wife's new side...

Tae- So ?

Yn- What so ? Let's do it nah !!

Taehyung shook his head vigorously before speaking...

Tae- No, you're pregnant...

Yn- So ? it has nothing wrong...

Tae- Yn, try to understand...I don't wanna hurt you...I can't take risk...We should be careful...And we should be in control....

Yn made a pout before speaking emotionally....

Yn- I-i knew i-t...You do-n't lov-e me an-ymore...*cracking tone*

Taehyung panicked seeing her..She literally started crying for this small matter...

Tae- Ah Yn-ahh...Who said this ? I love you...I love you the most...

He hugged her but she instantly broke it making him frown...

Yn- Then why the fuck you don't listen to me anymore ?? *raised eyebrows* You fell out of love ?? Huh !?

Taehyung sighed and wiped her tears softly before speaking...

Tae- It's not like that...I can never fall out of love...Fine, let's do it in the bedroom but carefully...

Yn nodded being happy...

Tae in mind: Pregnancy sucks!!

Taehyung picked her up and started walking towards his their bedroom...

Placing her on the bed carefully, He hovered above her and started kissing her slowly yet passionately...Yn also kissed him back...Getting permission, Taehyung entered his tongue inside her, tasting each corner of her mouth...He broke the kiss after a few minutes and started licking her cheekbones and then went towards her collarbone...And started sucking there making her moan loudly...After giving some hickies there, he sat down and took off his t-shirt before throwing it on the floor...He slowly removed her t-shirt too...And started massaging her soft boobs as she wasn't wearing a bra...She was moaning continuously...He kissed there and sucked there like a baby...After he removed his pants and hers too...He glanced at her for once who was impatiently waiting for him to touch there...

Yn- Yahh, what are you waiting for !?

Taehyung sighed in disbelief before going down there and gave a lick making her arch back...He licked her clit and started sucking there, entering his tongue inside her...

Yn- Mmhh...

And later they started doing it in side-lying position.....

( Side-lying position is safe and comfortable during pregnancy..lol...)

[ 6TH MONTH ]

Taehyung entered the room with a bowl of soup and placed on the side table, before making her sit on the bed...