✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 28

Tae- YN ISN'T BREATHING *panicked* *crying*

Taehyung was starting to panic seeing Yn in such a vulnerable state .She wasn't breathing..He was almost crying..And other people were shocked seeing the cold rude strict professor is crying for a mere student except The principal..As he knew Yn is his wife...On the other hand, Jungkook was also worried as well but something else caught his attention..So He went to check the CC TV footage knowing Yn will be alright as Taehyung is with her..

Taehyung didn't waste more time but inhaling a deep breath, he pressed his lips on hers..He was pushing air through his mouth and his hands were on her chest pressing..He was performing CPR..Sana was burning in anger and left the place not being able to see more..And After few minutes, he pulled away seeing Yn budging..Yn coughed and slowly opened her eyes..and saw Taehyung's worried face..

Tae- Yn..are you okay ? *worried*

Yn nodded giving a small yet weak smile..

Taehyung picked her up in a bridal style and took in his room..Eun helped Yn to change her clothes and after the doctor came to check her up..

Taehyung, Eun and The principal were present there..

Dr- How did that happen Dear ?

Yn- I don't know..But someone pushed me from behind.. I couldn't see..

Taehyung frowned being confused as well as angry knowing someone did this to that precious soul.. The idea of Checking CC TV footage also came in his mind..But not now..As Yn needs him right now..

Tae in mind: Let Yn be stable.. I swear I'll kill that MF who pulled off this prank..

Dr- Mr. Kim.. I gave her an injection to make her blood pressure normal..And give her these medicines after feeding something..

He bowed and left along with the principal..

Eun- *crying* I wish I didn't go to washroom..Then it wouldn't have happened..

Yn- *shook head* Stop it..it's not your fault.. hmmm?

Eun nodded..

Tae- Eun don't mind.. I want her to stay with me today...

Yn widened her eyes hearing him but didn't show it..

Eun- Never..It's okay..she needs you *smiled*

Tae- *smiled back* Okay then I'll bring something for ber to ea-

Eun- Mr. Kim..you stay here with her . I'll bring something..

Taehyung nodded at her and she left..
He slowly went near the bed and sat beside her gaining her stare..

Taking a sigh, he took her hands on him..

Yn- What happened to you ? furrowed eyebrows*

Tae- *chuckled* Your question is silly..

Tae- Don't talk anymore..Take rest .. you're weak..