✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 43

[ 3 DAYS LATER ]

Tae's pov:

( Angry, Sad, Disappointed, Helpless, Sulking Taehyung )

( I guess this Taehyung is better for this imagination 😭 )

Right now, I'm making lunch for us...It's our marriage anniversary..And should I say or not..it's the worst day ?? I didn't wish her nor did she... Actually I didn't tell her about it... What's the necessity ??

In these days, I tried to recreate every moments..But everything went in vain... Everything was new to her...She didn't remember anything...

In my life, this is the first time I'm feeling that much worst and sad..I'm helpless...

We are living under the same roof like strangers who are trying to know eachother...As if we are newly arranged married...Who aren't that comfortable...

Tae- LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE!!!

Tae- I had a planned before that we would spend our first anniversary in my favourite place...Paris... I thought to take her there..We didn't even go anywhere for honeymoon...I thought to spend this special day together..only she and I ....but before that accident happened... everything shattered into pieces...every dream of mine broke...

Tae- But I have planned a surprise party for her...with family and friends... Honestly I didn't want this with them .. I wanted it with her only... Whatever fate isn't with me...And it's better if we spend there..she won't be uncomfortable...I can't stay doing nothing right ?? This is all I can do for our anniversary...A party...It could be so odd of me if I asked her for a honeymoon trip...When she doesn't remember anything...*sighed*

An's pov:

Taehyung was sulking and thinking deeply and touched the hot pan... Mistakenly....

He hissed in pain...Yn came running to him seeing the whole incident...

Yn came running to him seeing the whole incident