✧ Part 51

Dr- YES MRS KIM...THIS IS THE TRUTH!!

Hearing doctor's statement, Yn's eyes were just about to come out of her socket...She was looking at the doctor to make sure if she heard it right or not...

Dr- She's two weeks pregnant....

Yn was still looking at the Dr with her wide eyes....

Yn in mind: Me and Taehyung was at honeymoon ?? How Eun got pregnant ?? Many things happened during this time and she didn't even tell me...Just wake up bitch....

Yn felt mixed up emotions...She doesn't know if she should be happy or angry or worried...

She noticed motions in Eun's fingers which was indicating she's getting her senses...

Yn went towards her and sat on the stool...

Eun opened her eyes fully after blinking twice

Yn helped her to sit and Yn looked at her with a serious expression after sitting on the stool...

Eun- What happened ?? Why are we here ??

Yn- *sighed* You fainted....

Eun- Huh why ??

Yn bitterly chuckled...

Yn- You know I want to kick your ass and beat the shit Outta you...But I can't because-

She paused for a while...

Eun- Because ? Why are you creating suspense...Just spit it out!

Yn- Because a little baby is inside you!!

Eun was shocked to hear such an unexpected news...Her face was filled with sorrow after realising the whole thing....

Yn- I don't know why are you sad...But it's clear you have hidden many things from me which you should have told me before...So now don't waste my time...Just spill...Who's the father ?? You got a boyfriend ??

Eun sighed looking at her bestfriend who was blabbering without letting her speak anything...

Eun held Yn's hand and kept on her lap and spoke with a sad expression...

Eun- Yn, you won't be angry nah after hearing me out ??

Yn shook her head unsurely....