The concert

After all the boys makeup is finished I step into the common room to tidy up after the other staff and the members when they all come in, suspiciously quiet. Tonight Stray Kids will be starting their tour. I look up at them confused and slowly stand, "Uh, what's going on guys?"

They start smiling in unison before Chan speaks, "To thank you for all of your hard work-"

"And to say sorry for breaking Felix's chair!" Interrupts Hyunjin.

The other laugh as Bang Chan continues, "Uh, yeah that too. Anyway we wanted to thank you. So we got a special spot up in front of the stage for you to watch the concert."

My amused grin drops, my eyes widen and I'm lost for words.

Felix steps forward, worried, "Hey, if you don't want too you don't have to."

I turn my gaze to him and smile widely, "Are you kidding me? I would love too!"

I try not to jump up and down too much as I giggle in excitement. Without thought I reach forward and hug Felix happily. He stills before wrapping his arms around me. We stay there for a few seconds, I can feel his head resting on my shoulder and butterflies erupt. We are brought back to reality be Han, "Hey, stop flirting with him, all of us thought of this. Where are our hugs?"

Laughing awkwardly I step away from Felix and hug Han. He is friendly but let's go quickly enough and some of the other members give me side hugs. Then freaking Chan comes over, wraps his arm around my shoulder and murmurs so only I can hear, "Oh, you are so whipped."

Scoffing I playfully shove Bang Chan off my shoulder and turn to the door, "Well I need to get ready then."

- Time Skip -

Dressed in a summer dress and my favorite shoes some security guys lead me too were I will be. I'm practically in front of the stage, the people around me basically vibrate with excitement and I can't blame them, I am too. Smiling I watch as the lights turn off and the stage lights come on.

One by one the boys walk on stage in their custom outfits and they all look so handsome. I'm really lucky to be their friend.

They starts their first song, case 143 to start off easy. They crowd scream along around me and my joy sky rockets. Seeing them play in front of people feels different than in the studio. The members seem so happy, their energy seems to feed off the audience.

They smile and wink at fans who practically faint. Seungmin catches my eyes and I smile and wave at him. In return he nods his head with a smile. I'm glad he's smiling again, it always bothered me when he'd cover it. Fans around me shriek at the attention and grip their friends.

I giggle at their reactions and realize if I wasn't working with them I would have been the same way. I mean I still am though, just for one boy.

Speaking of him, he makes his way across the stage with grace, everything he does somehow is ridiculously attractive. My eyes trail him as he and Changbin mess around on stage during the song when their performance isn't the attention.

As Stray Kids shift around the stage my eyes catch Han flirting with some Stay, Lee Know breaking the heart of another and Hyunjin making everybody demand his attention.

The difference from how they are on stage to how they are in real life is almost comical. They go on to perform Maniac and FREEZE which are some of my favorites that I can sing every line to.

The night is cool but the mass of people keep my body temperature raised. It's dark but the lasers cut through the shadows. Chan and a couple others bring out confetti guns from no where and start making confetti rain over the audience.

I laugh out loud as it falls around me and look up to see Felix seemingly mesmerized, his eyes are stuck on me and he seems to not be able to pull them away. Tilting my head I wink and his eyes widen, he smiles before ducking his head and moving to speak with I.N.

They glance my way but I keep finding Felix's stare, maybe I have confetti stuck in my hair? God that would be embarrassing.

A Stay beside me bumps my shoulder, she is also smiling and says, "He's staring. I think he likes you."

My face turns warm at the thought and I say unconsciously, "Yeah, maybe..."

That's before he turns away and he starts a new song with the other, Charmer, my favorite. Grinning I watch as the boys strut around the stage and have the time of their lives.