Nervous Felix

The next night after the little hangout at the hotel is the first concert in the new city. Like last time, everyone seems chill. Expect Felix. I can tell he's nervous by his quiet behavior and forced smiles.

I do everyone's makeup but Felix's, hoping to speak to him. When I walk in he's wringing his hands but when he sighs and his expression softens.

I walk around him, getting the makeup set up, "How are you doing."

My back is turned to him but his low voice sounds wary, "I'm fine, you?"

I nod, turning around with blush in my hand, "I'm good." I work around him, doing his usual look with a bit of eyeliner and mascara.

After I'm done I lift myself up on the counter in front of the mirror and study him, "Your nervous."

Hesitantly, he nods. "Always am, though it's always fun once I'm out there."

I nod, "It must be scary going out there with all those people who expect so much from you. That's a lot of pressure."

Again he seems unsure if what to do so he nods quietly. I hope of the counter and pat his shoulder, "I'll be right back."

I leave the room and when I come back, I'm holding to mugs of warm tea. Felix turns around and points at one of the mugs, "Is that for me?"

Smiling back I shrug my shoulders, "No, it's for the mouse that lives in the wall. Yes, it is for you."

He chuckles, taking the mug in his hands, "Thank you."

I incline my head in acknowledgement, "Now, what's the best way to distract you?"

He thinks for a moment and I have to look away so I don't stare too long, "Listening to music probably. Or talking."

Sliding my phone from my pocket I ask him if he has a specific artist in mind. "Anything you like, maybe something low-key."

Taking that into account I play Maya Hawk, an American singer who has a calming voice. Felix slowly relaxes, his shoulders slump and he lets out a full breathe.

He opens his eyes a bit as I sit back onto of the counter, "What's your  favorite songs?"

Thinking for a minute I reply, "If the world was ending, by Julia Michaels and JP Saxes. I also have a lot of favorite by Stray Kids of course, but If The World Was Ending is definitely my favorite. It's sad but romantic and it just makes me feel kinda nostalgic."

He nods again, "I like that one."

We continue chatting for a bit before we decide that it's best if Felix goes to find the other members.