Morning Voice

The next morning I wake up feeling better, Felix is closer to me than last night but I don't mind. He's already awake, and when he notices I'm awkward he looks down at me with a gentle smile. His morning voice is low and deep, "Good morning."

I smile and slowly sit up, yawning, "Good morning."

He sits up too, looking a bit antsy. "Do you feel... Okay?"

I nod and look at him gratefully, "Yes, thanks."

He smiles brightly, "I'm glad." He chuckles awkwardly and my brain finally registers just how close we are. The warmth feels a bit too hot and I blush.

"Do you wanna go see if the others are up?" I ask quietly, scared of something happening. But also, kind of wanting something to happen.

He raises his eyebrows, "Uh, alright. Sure." I can tell he's disappointed. I am too. I don't understand why I can't just... Just have let the moment be. I don't want to get attached and then have him reject me. That's happened too many times. Plus, he's literally famous, he has millions of fans who want him all over the world.

I smile shyly, feeling suddenly awkward. I get out of bed slowly, my body tired from all the anxiety the night before. He follows after me, pulling on a sweatshirt from his bag. We walk together in comfortable quiet to the kitchen, the others making a fuss as they have breakfast.

As I turn the corner the others continue, most oblivious to what happened last night. Bang Chan looks up, he leans against the counter with his coffee in hand. I smile weakly at him and he gives me a questioning look as if too see if I'm okay. I nod in response before he opens his arms for a side hug. I huff and hug him, "Good morning Chan."

He hums, "You alright?"

I look up at him and nod, "I am, thanks. Sorry for keeping you up."

He rolls his eyes, "What did I tell you last night? It's fine. I was up late anyway."

I shrug sheepishly and step away, "I know, I know. But really, thank you," I turn to look at Felix, "Both of you."

Before anything else I notice some of the other members have gone silent and are watching the interaction. I.N speaks a bit worried, "What happened...?"

I turn to him, "Nothing really, it's alright now."

I.N nods, still clearly suspicious. Felix bumps my elbow with his to get my attention, "Wanna eat anything?"

After a moment of thinking I nod, "I probably should eat something." I shuffle tiredly over to the fridge to see what we have. Some fruit, yogurt, eggs and milk. I take out a little thing of yogurt and eat it slowly, making sure to take my time not not let my mind psych myself out.

As if sensing my hesitancy, Felix's hand finds mine as he pulls me over to sit at the table, are hand hidden under the table. I give him a light squeeze as if to say thank you.

_______________________________

I also started a Marvel fanfic so if you like marvel and the avengers go check it out!