I'm sorry

- Felix's POV -

Y/n's not in the audience. That's the only thing I can think about. She's some were upset and I'm stuck in stage, pretending to be happy. As soon as the concert is over and I'm back stage I check everywhere I can think of. Bang Chan and the others help me. We spread out, texting eachother where she isn't us and where she could be. Dread is slowly taking over and I urgently check anywhere I can.

                         - Y/n's POV -

Hearing footsteps coming from the hall I move away from the door to lean against the wall. The floor tiles are cool to the touch and help my come back to reality. I realize I've been crying for a couple hours and that Stray Kids show is probably over by now.

The footsteps get louder until they stop in front of the door. The knob twists and I suck in a panicked breathe. The door swings in and Bang Chan peaks in. He looks around the room until his eyes land on me. I'm curled up against the wall, my face pink from crying so long.

His eyes soften and he steps into the room, gently closing the door behind him, "Y/n..."

Looking up at him I stay silent, desperately wiping the tears from my eyes. Finally I'm able to get out a stuttered apology.

He steps in front of me before lowering himself to my level. He crouches down, a worried expression covering his face, "No need for that. Are you alright?"

I look away from him to the ground, pulling my knees close to my chest with a sniffle, "I don't know. I didn't ruin the concert, did I?"

Chan sighs painfully, "No, no you didn't. Come here."

Instead of trying to talk me through what ever I feel or make up excuses he opens his arms. Wanting safety I lean forward into him. He falls back so that he can sit and hold me. Him being here fixes something in me and all I can is hold on to him, not wanting him to leave yet. He lightly draws circles on my back and I can feel the tears beginning again. A lump crawls up my throat and as I silently sob he holds me closer.

He doesn't say anything but stays with me and that means everything to me. Hiccupping, tears still running down my cheeks I lift me head to look at him, "Thank you Chan. For being with me."

He smiles softly at me and nods, "Sometimes all you need is to know someone is here."

I frown at him, feeling incredibly thankful for his presence.

A second pair of footsteps is heard rushing through the door and the door opens again. Felix's steps in, about ready to run to the next room.

His gaze lands on me and he leaves a sigh of relief. Chan let's go of me and stands up, "I think you too have some things to talk about."

Felix nods in thanks before Chan leaves. As the door closes with a click Felix walks to me, slowly sliding down the wall to sit beside me. Before I can say anything Felix rushing words fill the room, "I am so sorry. I got so angry and it had nothing to do with you, alright? What I said was untrue and cruel and I'm so sorry."

His eyes start tearing up and his makeup is smudged. His distressed mood confuses me and his words even more. Honestly I feel quite silly for being so quick to upset. "I'm sorry to, I shouldn't have gotten so upset. I didn't mean to make you stressed."

His eyes widen, "Y/n, god no. You did nothing wrong, it was my fault. I shouldn't have said any of that. You need to understand that I care about you and I feel terrible about it."

I shrug giving him a sad smile, "I don't know. I feel like my reaction was stupid."

Felix shakes his head, unsure what to say. "Anyone's reaction would be like that, I'm just sorry I couldn't find you sooner. I thought you'd left and if you had... I don't think I could handle the thought of not being able to fix what I broke."

My eye brows furrow together, "Oh."

Hesitantly I rest my head on Felix's shoulder feeling exhausted and drained. My head pounds and the lights are far to bright. I close my eyes and breathe out a soft sigh.

The silence stretch between us and he carefully takes my hand, intwining our hands together. His warmth makes me feel just a bit more content.

Felix breaks the quiet, "You know, after Lee Know told me I made you cry all I could  think about was finding you. I probably searched more than half this building looking for you."

I look up at him sadly, he slowly turns his head to look at me with a tight smile. "In the short time I've known you, not once did I imagine I would snap at you. Truly, I am sorry."

I chuckle softly, "I figure so, Felix, it's alright. You were under a ton of stress and it's only a natural reaction."

He looks away, shaking his head, "That's not a good excuse. You are too kind, Y/n."

Rolling my eyes I set my head back on his shoulder, "I can think of one way you can make it up to me."

He turns his head back to me curiously, "Oh yeah, and what's that?"

Yawning sleepily I reply, "I think you should take me out for lunch."

He laughs to himself before standing up, giving me a hand too, "Ok, but first I should get you home."