A mistake

Stray kids next tour will be the biggest so far, the stadium for it can hold almost a thousand people. But it's not in Korea, which means we're going to LA. The concert is already booked up and the tour will finally begin as we move to the next destination. But that means we have to get there.

So we sit in the front of the plane, already three hours into the flight. This flight will be six hours long, then we have to transfer to two different ones to reach California. Most of the guys are asleep but a few are awake. Changbin is eating a snack and doing something in his phone, Hyunjin is sketching and Felix is awake but I'm not sure what he's doing.

Yawning I take a sip from a small cup they gave me earlier. Felix is on my right and Han is on my left, also fast asleep. I decide to turn on the TV on the back of the chair in front of me and look for something. As it turns on I reach into my bag and shuffle around. Finally I'm able to find my headphones. I plug it in with a click and Felix turns his head to look at me curiously. "Oh, watching a movie?"

Shrugging, I say, "Yeah, we still have a ton of time to waste, so why not?"

He nods and is silent as he watches me look for a movie. Then he speaks up hesitantly, "Do you mind if we watch something together?"

My mind goes blank before I regain my computer and nod, I smile at myself before turning to him and giving him one of the earbuds, "Here you go."

He's looks like he blushing, "Thanks."

As is scroll I ask, "What do you wanna watch?"

He turns to look at me, he's taken off his black face mask and hat to disguise himself from the fans waiting at the airport earlier. His hair is messy and he looks sleepy and it might be one of the sweetest things I've seen. "Hm? Oh, maybe a action movie?"

I nod and turn back to the screening, I have the strange instinct to lean over and kiss him but there is no way I'm doing that. No.

I choose some random movie that Felix pointed out looked good. As it starts playing I yawn, "Are you tired?"

I look up at Felix and nod, "Yeah but the head rest is uncomfortable so it's been keeping me up."

Felix smiles, looking at the movie, then let's his gaze fall back on me. "You can rest your head on me."

The words send my mind into a frenzy. I can feel the blood rushing to my face but I agree. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the movie, willing my heart to slow.

Soon enough my eyes start to droop and I'm almost asleep when I feel Felix lay his head on mine. He intwined his hand with mine but when I wake I can't remember if it actually happened. It must have just been a dream.

                        - Time Skip -

The next day is crazy, the fashion department was late which means everyone is behind schedule. The members are stressed but they are doing their best to relax the staff as we rush around. I do my best to get through remember after member, putting their makeup on as quickly as possible.

The hours tick by in a flash and before I know it the concert starts in an hour and I still have Felix's makeup to do. By now the other are doing vocal warm ups and doing sound check. When Felix rushes in it's obvious he's stressed. His shoulders are tense and he plays with his hands as he takes a seat in his makeup chair.

Makeup ready, I start doing my routine. To try to help I'm relax a bit I decide conversation might help. "Are you excited for the show tonight?"

He looks up at me and says impatiently, "Yeah."

I try not feel hurt at his blunt tone. Nevermind, he's definitely not in the mood to talk.

The silence between us is tense as I continue working. I start on his mascara when someone yells the time. My hand flinches and I smear mascara on his cheek. I curse and Felix eye shoot up to the mirror. I can sense this is his breaking point, "God Y/N, can't you see anything right? Your going to ruin the concert!"

I still, unable to form words. His anger lays in waiting for another reason to explode. I brush away the mascara with a wipe. Silently I fix his foundation, use some powder to cover it then finish his mascara.

When I'm finished I give him a tight lipped smile, "Done."

He grimaces and leaves quickly so I pack up my things. My heart pains, replaying his words in my head. My chest tightens as I walk down a hall. I don't know where I'm going. I didn't mean to mess up. I feel my mental state unraveling, my thoughts become more and more self hating by the second.

I know I shouldn't let a boy make me feel bad, but Felix isn't just some other boy. And what he said is true, there's only thirty minutes tell their on stage and I could've ruined it.

I feel my eyes start to well with tears, me vision turning fuzzy. Knowing I'm about to cry I open a random door and walk in. As soon as the door click behind me I let myself fall apart. My quiet sobs wrack my body and I kneel down to the floor, curling into myself. I place my hands over my mouth to quiet myself so no one hears.

                      - Felix's POV -

After my out burst at Y/n my shame overwhelms me but I put on a smiling face for the crowd. Everyone seems normal but Lee Know keeps giving me weird looks throughout the concert. My angst about hurting Y/n is hidden beneath my mask, my worry and anxiety.

As the night goes on I feel more and more upset for what I said. I have no excuse.

As we get on get ready for the show to start Lee Know pulls me to the side. He looks at me knowingly and says, "I heard. You made her cry, Felix."

I blink, slowly registering his words, "Wait what?"

He sighs, "Yes, After you left she was teary eyed."

Before I can do anything the others hear what he said, they turn to me with glares and shaking their heads. My anxiety for Y/n grows and Bang Chan says, "What did you tell her."

With the whole group watching me I feel worse and worse, "I blew up at her. I said that she can't do anything right and that... that she had almost ruined the concert."

The guys are silent which isn't good. Changbin turns away, Hyunjin and I.N look at eachother but they don't look at me.

Someone calls time, five minutes before we start.

"You have to apologize."

Seungmin looks up at me, "You have to find her and apologize. I know how she gets when she thinks she's mees up badly, you can't just leave her."

The time is counting down and I don't know if I should delay the concert to find her or find her after the show. I look around wide eyed at the others, "What should I do?"

Chan sighs, "I don't like it, but it's too late. You'll have to look for her after the show."

Breathing deeply I try to calm my panic, we begin to walk on stage and I put on the fakest smile I can muster.