I adore you

After a little breakfast and some chatting with the members I decide to get ready for the day. Some of the others follow my lead, going into their rooms to change and do whatever.

                       - Felix's POV -

Y/N has gone back to her room, leaving the smell of her soft fragrance to haunt my room. The smell makes me feel giddy and nervous and I can't stop thinking about her, being so close to her last night. I'm just glad I could help her. I've gotta tell her. Its- it's gonna be scary but I have to, I can't keep it in. And the way she acts, I mean, she has to like me back, right?

Anxiously I pace my room, sighing and running my hands through my hair as I figure out what to tell her. "Okay, okay. Hey Y/n, wanna go out sometime?"

"No, no that's too boring. Hey I thought maybe you'd wanna go out- get some coffee? Or we could do anything you want, I don't really know..."

I groan in frustration, I wish I've asked someone out before, this is awful, what do I say? Ugh. "Hey Y/n, I just wanted to say, I think your pretty and..."

I bite my lip and glance at the mirror in the room, "Would you wanna go out with me?"

I stare at my reflection before shaking my head in hopelessness. God this is so bad, I don't even know what to say, I never do around her. She always makes it so hard to talk when she's just... Her. When she just sits there so obliviously beautiful and perfect and amazing. I just- I want her to know I care. But what happens if she doesn't feel the same?

Wringing my hands I look back up at my reflection, "You've got this." I sigh and turn away getting ready to try one more time.

                         - Y/n's POV -

After I get out of my pajamas I go to talk to Felix again. I lift my hand to knock on the door just before I notice it's cracked. Before I can do anything I hear Felix's voice.

"Y/n, I like you, a lot. Will you please go out with me?"

My breathe is stolen from me, my heart races, but no like how it did last night. This time it is a much different reason. Butterflies starts fluttering and I slowly push open the door to see hi standing nervously in the room. I hesitate before stepping inside, "I... Would love to."

I watch as his eyes go wide and he quickly turns to face me, his face flushed. "Uh, you- you do?"

I smile shyly, "Yeah."

He laughs out loud pulling me to him in a hug, holding my in a gentle bit warm embrace. He seems astonished and I feel shocked that this moment is happening. I wrap my arms around him and smile.

He pulls back to look at me, "So, you like me?"

I nod and smile, "I quite adore you, Felix."

I giggle nervously and he grins happily. He grabs my hand and eaves out back to the main room, me stumbling behind him to catch up. Everyone else is there getting ready for rehearsal when they stop to see Felix dragging me. He laughs and says loudly, "She said yes!"

A few of the members look confused but BangChan and Lee Know, Han and Hyunjin pat him on the backa and wink at me as Felix explains, "She wants to go on a date with me."

The others smile and congratulate us as Felix recounts what happened and brags about going on a date with me. I smile at him in amusement, seeing his pure happiness and joy.