More airplanes

The next couple of days are spent getting ready for the final concert, meeting with fans and doing vlogs. For me this means lots of makeup to do and hanging out with the guys. It's really amazing and amusing to see how the fan react to them, screaming their names and blushing.

Of course, I used to be one of those people, though I never saw them in person until now.  Thank goodness my obsession died down a bit so I didn't start squealing when I first saw them. At least, not out loud.

Anyways, it's the final night being in this city and the final show. It's the same as usual, everyone's busy and nervous. The members of stray kids are doing a lot better than last time to be relaxed. It think it's mostly so that their calm will rub off on Felix. But we also we're ready on time so everything since has been organized well.

I noticed because of the anxiety of before the show, Felix has distanced himself. He seems almost scared to talk to me in fear of hurting me. When I was doing his makeup he made small talk but it definitely was awkward. I think he still feels guilty for what he said.

I does still make me feel hurt from time to time but I know he didn't mean it so I push it away. Plus he's so sweet, there's no way he would do that unless he was at his breaking point.

After packing up my makeup and doing all the guy's makeup I go to see how they are. Lee Know and Han are laid on the ground watching something on their phones. Chan and a couple others are stretching and warming up their voices. And what is Changbin doing? Flexing of course.

He's earned the right to just randomly do it with how much he hits the gym. Plus is not a horrible sight. It's just a little funny.

Soon enough the minutes tick down and they leave to file on stage. I move to go find my spot in the crowd.  Chan's good friend who is one of their bodyguards that travel with them helps me get to my place in the packed space.

As the fans scream, Stray kids start their first song. Confetti flies out of places on the stage and it's just a great time overall. I get some awesome pictures of them that I will cherish along the goofy ones I got while backstage.

                         - Time Skip -

The next day we are packed and leave for the airport in cars with tinted windows. At the airport I trail behind the group, fans push from all around me to get a look at them. They cheer and scream how they love stray kids. Bang Chan leads the group to security, where the fans are turned away. The rest of the crew, including my, waits back a bit so we don't get bombarded by the fans as we follow Stray Kids. Once I finally make it too the gate Seungmin signals me over.

Rolling my suitcase to him, I lean against it, "Hey, what's up?"

Suengmin smiles, "We decided on seat. you'll be with me and Han, first class."

First class. I don't think I've ever flown first class besides to get here. It's so weird but also super cool. I nod, "Sounds good, what time did you guys get through security?"

Seungmin shrugs, "Twenty minutes ago? The line was short."

I snort, "Good for you. I got stuck behind so many big fans it was ridiculous."

He laughs, "Just to inconvenience you."

I reply, "Yeah, it seemed like it."

Just before I can say anything else the flight attendants call those with disabilities or children under three to board. Meaning if I was a minute late I would have missed our boarding. I follow Seungmin and Han into the plane. I show them my passport and ticket before boarding. I'm on the aisle seat which means I.N, Hunking and Felix sit on the opposite aisle. Of course Felix is at the window so I can't say hi very easily.

It takes an hour but finally the plane starts up and starts rolling to the take off lanes. We slowly are lined up on the track before the plane starts gaining speed. Han clutches his seat and I give him a worried look. He notices my gaze, "I hate this part."

Nodding I gesture for him to take my hand which he does gladly, "Thanks."

The rest of the time we fly into the air he grits his teeth. Every time the plane drops from turbulence he squeaks and he refuses to look out the window.

Slowly as the planes levels he lets go and sighs in relief, "I'm sorry."

Shaking my head I respond, "It's fine, I don't mind."

Seungmin leans in front of Han and offers me a bag of chips, "Want some?"

Smiling I nod, taking a couple, Han does the same. I bring out some sweets and give some to Han and Seungmin too. We snack together. Seungmin fiddles with his phone while I look down the road curiously.

From the corner of my eye I see Han bringing out his laptop. He turns to me and offer me a earbud, "Wanna watch some anime?"

I grin happily at him, "Sure."