A Lunch Out

A couple days later there's a knocking on the hotel door and I already know it's Felix. I have on one of my favorite dresses and I rush to grab the door. My face is flushed once I open the door to see Felix in front of me, beautiful flowers in hand. Grinning with a bit of a blush he says, "Hi."

Smiling I reply, "Hello."

I move to let him inside and once he steps foot in my my room he seems entranced. "You have a cozy hotel room."

Smiling adoringly at him I nod, "Thanks, let me get my shoes on and we can go."

Before I'm able to walk away his hand reaches to catch me by the arm before offering the flowers, "These are for you. I don't know what type you like so I guessed, are they okay?"

I take the flowers and melt at his worry. The white petals are delicate and thin, little leaves sprout from the stems. I lift my eyes back to his and nod, "They are more than okay. Thank you Felix it means a lot."

I find a vase and fill it with water before placing the flowers inside. He grins proudly, putting his hands in his pockets, "Good, it would be bad if I picked flowers that you are allergic to or something."

Grimacing I hum my agreement as I slip on my shoes, "Alright, ready to go?"

He nods and I follow him out the door, locking it behind me. He's so sweet.

- Time Skip -

After we've sat down at the restaurant we make small talk about this and that. They place he picked has live music being played from across the restaurant. It's not too fancy but it's definitely not fast food level. It seems like a little hole in the wall. The locals laugh together and smile, delicious food is passed out to customers and the whole atmosphere is relaxing.

Sense it's just lunch we order sandwiches and I got some lemonade while Felix got Sprite. It's a nice warm day outside and I can't tell you how many times Felix has apologized for the other night. He seems almost more upset about it then me which I find incredibly sweet.

"So Felix, do you know the plan since the concerts here are finished?"

After taking a sip of his soda he responds, "Yeah, I'm surprised no one's told you yet. Where going to France and we are flying out tomorrow."

Spluttering I say, shocked, "Tomorrow? Guess I better start packing."

He laughs as my comment, his smile beaming brightly. His freckles are unhidden today and he looks so happy. "Yeah, that's seems like a good idea."

Giggling I shake my head. "How have you liked it here Felix?"

He takes a minute to switch the subject and choose his answer, "It's really nice. The food and stuff is a lot different from back home but I like the change."

Before I can say anything else the waiter brings our food which we thank her for. Felix grins in anticipation before picking up his sandwich and taking a bite. I do the same and we look out the window to the busy street outside. People pass, ignoring us and enjoying their day.

I sip some of my lemonade and look back at Felix. His face is covered in what ever sauce is in his sandwich causing me to laugh. He stares at me confused before finally asking, "What, do I have something on my face?"

Nodding, still unable to speak thanks to my laughter I choke out, "Yeah, just about everywhere."

He tries to wipe it off with a napkin, but it does nothing. Still giggling I grab my napkin and reach across to him. He leans forward as I carefully wipe the stuff from around his mouth and the little bit on his nose. Once I take my hand back I give him a nod, "There, all clean."

He smiles sheepishly at me, "Thanks Y/n."

"Any time."

Speaking to him is so easy, like we've been friends for years. Well not really, cause his ever word makes my heart flutter.