Chapter 1

Rebirth

In a somewhat run down bathroom stood a young man staring at himself in the mirror the young boy had dark blue circles under his eyes and his eyes were extremely red and swollen, but rather confused, his facial outline was extremely thin and haggard which shows this young man had been through a lot lately. Life seems to be hanging on a thread for him but none of this hides his beauty if anything it especially excites anyone with a bad taste such a fragrant and fragile beauty no one can refuse but for some reason this person had been in such a bad situation and had woken up for several days but no one came to check on him. His situations seems rather ironic. This is Ling Cai who had been in a haze for a few days not completely accepting his miracle like rebirth his mind as been trapped and constantly replaying his past years in the apocalypse plus his past from his youth.
Ling Cai is currently a little 18-line star who was in the dormitory bathroom of the company he signed to. Ling Cai has been reborn to 2 years and 3 months before the apocalypse it is currently 3 months before he become 18.
His situation now is actually very bad. He signed to Tainlin entertainment at that time he was 15 years old he had gone through a lot of things and was force to enter the entertainment circle in order to raise himself. Ling Cai had never worked hard before as such he thought he could live by his face sometimes life is rather ironic. These few days Ling Cai had finally sorted all his memories and realize at the moment he was being black listed by the big boss of Tainlin entermaint and many other bigshots in the circle for not accepting the unspoken rules. The whole internet all scolded him to death rushing him out of the circle because he has been accused of chasing the newbie traffic king of tainhu entertainment Xu Kai in order
to rub his light and create Cp fans in order to be red. In fact Ling Cai was cold and somewhat autistic since he was young but his cold aura and extremely beautiful face hides it to well so he doesn't understand that kinda rub light etc he just knows that Xu Kai as always been his big brother but then somethings happened and he hasn't seen Xu Kai for many years but he doesn'know why Xu Kai seems to have changed doesn't see him as pleaaing to the eye anymore and their promise seems to be lost. Ling Kai has lived for long time during the lasts days as seen a lot of people and has learn to read people so he can see at a glance that Xu Kai hasn't changed at all but Ling Cai no longer has the glory of the past how could Xu Kai associate with him plus Tainlin and Tainhu are two brother companies but these two brothers hates each other to death he is the perfect stepping stone to use to stir up the internet and pit tainline and tainhu entertainment against each other. Stepping on two boats without the ability and rubbing the heat of the best selling newcomer of Tianhu, plus involving him in a homosexual scandal accusing him of wanting to eat swan meat his youngerself couldn't handle it for a while and committed suicide although he didn't die his life got worst. Many things haven't happened yet. He's at that time when he was about to commit suicide because a few days ago he went out to buy stomach medicine but he was chased and beaten by a lot of Xu kai's fans for so called "being a starkish and obsessed gay who chases Xu Kai everywhere traumatizing him". In fact Xu Kai asked to him to meet but then pretend to be shocked and forced to communicate with him. As Ling Cai sat and preview everything he couldn't laughing and crying for a while he was very pitiful back then but now everything is different all who should be revenged shall be avenged and all of what he can achieve shall be achieved this time no matter the prices. Suicide is stupid only when done without gains but it's different if you arrange everything plus even if he'll be a pet he has to be a valuable pet. As long has you have the ability the big boss will naturally come to him again.

Ling Cai made up his mind and tried to calm down a little, after all his body was 17 his mentality was still unstable, plus hs mind before rebirth was rather distorted,delusional and cruel. He just felt like he was a small stone sinking into the abyss, the deeper he went the calmer he felt he more indifferent his heart became and unconsciously he unlocked his family inheritance.
One thing Ling Cai has never told anyone not even his beloved Xu Kai was that he had a magical space. Back in the Apocalypse people who awaken space power were rare as Phoenix feathers, however the space was very small at the beginning more than a 1000 meters was rare plus Ling Kai was secretly hiding in the bathroom and heard Xu Kai and his superiors talking about how the head of the base secretly sent someone with a space of 5000 metres to the research institute. At that time he hadn't awaken his space yet but in his heart he was secretly vigilant against everyone. His maternal family came from ancient times and have said to cultivate Taoism
and usually rarely interfere with worldly affairs however in the last dynasty era they gradually became a hidden family who was a top scholars family well versed in the six arts of calligraphy, Qin, painting, poetry etc. During the reform period they came forward and assisted the country and every since they would send out 3 or 5 people every 3 years and all of them are champions becoming political pillars. The world has them as one of the topic ten mysterious families of history to today's era and even when they speak of them they refer to them as 'that family" outsiders don't know that they never gave up on taoism.
His mother's family has many rules, one of the main rules being that disciples are not allowed to marry outside of the taoism factions.
Speaking of which that family has never accepted him after all he was the proof of his mother's mistake with a wild man outside.

Ling Cai felt like his body was in a very bad situation after all he's flopping now and company hasn't been paying attention to him so he used these days to train none stop thinking he was going to get the spot on the new idol show coming up but little did the past him know that that spot wasn't easy to keep. The more he thought about the past the more self deprecated he felt. He felt that with his current situation it's best to use this fragile and vulnerable look to take his first step to white wash himself so Ling Cai entered his space and after seeing everything it finally sunk in that he was reborn and felt relieved with this space with him plus he's also a water ability user and although he's not reaweken yet he can feel his ability but his current body doesn't seem to be able to withstand it, he's in no rush anyways he thought as he walk step by step towards the linquan. There seems to be many crystal cores in the space and a lot of messy items and food etc he'll need to sort that later. With these crystal nucleus if nothing changes when the real Apocalypse starts he shouldn't need to go outside for about a year or two.
Sighing deeply he sank into the spiritual spring and felt the familiar pain abruptly washing the marrow cleansing the tendons and tempering the spirit. His head was pounding rapidly, his flesh, muscles and bones constantly tearing and repairing but oddly such a painful process Ling Cai didn't make a sound at all after all in his last life what had he not endured in order to live. To become a peak power, live longer, revenge and shine brightly in this life Ling Cai endured silently not knowing when he sudden entered a mysterious state feeling unprecedentedly relax and unknowingly two days has pasted.
Ling Cai was fine on his side but the internet was going crazy, I don't know who leaking the information that Ling Cai has not been seen for five days since he was chased, beaten a stripped naked his almost fully nude photos were sudden exposed all over the internet including a video of Tainlin entertainment personals breaking into his dormitory door revealing an extremely clean room so clean and organized one can see that the owner was probably a near freak but no one was seen. This room seems to unoccupied for a few day but the keys and cellphone was all on the table so where is the person?

Thanks to everyone for reading!!!
I hope you all enjoy and don't forget to like comment and recommend others !!! I will be updating frequently!! If there is anything to be changed feel free to comment this is my first time writing this sort of book but am rather excite to explore please continue to check in on my novels and more like this will be coming soon.😘😘😘