Chapter 6

It's said that a fragile beauty is a deadly thing and as such Ling Cai passed this hurdle smoothly.
The director informed them that their luggages have to be checked before going to bed.
There are some things that are not allowed during a variety show like snacks different kinda drugs etc.
Everyone was checked one by one and some ridiculous things were found it's like these stars don't want face but ling Cai was intentionally or unintentionally the last to be checked as more and more people were checked but ling cai felt so bad he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on soon. He had to bite his tongue to stay conscious and casuallyl lean on the wall but in fact he couldn't stand by himself all his vision was hazy and was extremely hot his fever was rising rapidly.
He could feel that he'll pass out at anytime but he had to hold on if they found out so soon how could his plans work, his revenge has just started he can't slip up not since ancient times one must know that it's necessary to hurt oneself to hurt the enemy a thousand times. Closing his eyes lightly he gradually suppress the unconscious feeling.
Soon it was his turn and the logistics team turn his things unceremoniously but gradually became gentle I mean people know goods and at first glance all these clothes, socks straight to underwear are tailored made despite no tag plus these materials are purest silk and purest cotton.
The clothes that does have tags a latest drops from overseas brands like Maqueens and la chunhua etc. Silk night gowns and underwear, best sleeping masks, Xu's Skin Care products, human skin gloves, sweets vitamins the whole luggage screams money. Everyone looking felt blind this guys seems to be out on vacation people were sour in their hearts some obviously sour on the face but what can they do. This Ling Cai things clearly can't be bought with money only his status definitely not just some young master but obviously he's abandoned otherwise how could he be suffering in the circle for so long. A tiger without claws just a sick cat, these stars a secretly gloating in their hearts and feels even more superior at the thought of trampling such a person.
Waiting for what felt like forever ling cai noticed that one of the people searching International hid his medication from being exposed. It seems some people in the team have been bought but that helps him too he naturally wants to hide his condition for a while he doesn't mind watching someone lift a rock and hit their own feet.
After while everything was over and those who were hungry went to eat or choose their room first in the end everyone wanted to see their rooms and shower before eating later.
Due to his weak body and heavy luggage ling Cai was last to arrive and in the end he got a single room to the far corner. Xu Kai in order to curry favour was insinuating seniority etc obviously wants him to give his single room to Wen Ren who is his senior. He remembers in his previous life he was also like this and he gave up his room to Wen Ren and became roommates with Xu Kai who subatoged him again and again even gains the name of shameless and desperate but obviously it was Xu Kai who keeps insinuating that Wen Ren as a senior should be in a single room and that he took time out to be their guests. He sneered in his heart and went straight into his room and locked the door from inside, since Xu Kai is so generous why not squeeze in with two other stars and give up his room he thought maliciously before quickly entering his space to soak in the hot spring for w while and then went to bed instantly he needs to rest tomorrow his pastoral life begins.

Okay guys my health was so bad these past few days fortunately am better now sorry for the delay it's just a quick and short chapter tonight!!
My apologies guys 2 new chapters coming tomorrow to make-up love you guys!! Remember to vote, comment, recommend my stories and follow me 😘🙏💗❤️❤️🍓🍓