Chapter 9

In the first few days Ling Cai completed his task everyday this successfully earning $1000 becoming the richest tasker however his condition deteriorated visible to the naked eye and the some star blatantly excludes and ridicule him in jealously. His face was red and flushed, under his eyes were blue and his lost weight significantly even the barrage could see that his condition was not optimistic yet the director did not visit him once. Many netizens are having a frenzy even many blogs gets more and more exciting they have a strong feeling this will not end well and people are not blind the attitude of the director reflects the attitude of the company in most cases this Ling Cai was definitely a cannon fodder used by the company to hype Xu Kai however Xu Kai belongs to Tianhu and Ling Cai Belongs to Tianlin so what exactly is Tianlin thinking is Xu Kai stepping in two boats? Many speculations were thought about but no one dares to share them all eyes are focused on the two companies and the two stars determine to never miss a single moment this Ling Cai seems to be dying on the show and many people morally feel sorry for him but spiritually it's better to die and see the outcome this little boy seems to have left a prominent family things may take a turn rich kids brains grows different who knows.

Indeed as everyone guessed Ling Cai is having a hard time holding on. He originally thought that he could last at least a week but it seems he can barely live tonight. His heart rate seems to drop dangerously every time he takes a step, his brain has been fried by his intense fever and the excessive exertions have officially taken a toll on his bones, he can barely see his eyes blur every once in a while.
His situation is not optimistic at all plus he realise today is Wednesday and he's only been here for the third day but these people have gone as far as to stopped the vendors that usually delivered fresh ingredients to old man Bai house since yesterday morning but he ignored it and had to venture in the wild to find fresh products in order to sell miserably but he feels that can't do it anymore he's about to die. He has to find a way get that Xu Kai to be painted a Villian in from of the camera for a while his camera time is more than his previous life but not too frequent but he's confident that Xu Kai must be extremely unable to bare him these days because of his success plus having to squeezing with others and unable to rest he'll definitely deliver himself to the door this is definitely an opportunity as for what the director team thinks or will they get into trouble hmm he looks like a walking corpse but no one member as even sent him a word of comfort emotionally then don't blame him for being ruthless he thought viciously. He remembered in previous life a certain artist had a scandal because of a secret camera place by the river in case of accidents however none of the these stars were aware it's only the directing team just right to borrow stone and knock that Xu Kai's foot.

It was about 11 am when ling Cai felt he had a bit of strength plus he believed that one name Xu will definitely come at this moment when everyone is hurry to finish in the fields before the mid-day sun.
10 minutes after Ling Cai trekked slowly towards the river his steps seemed exhausting and heavy, his complexion was horrible he seems to be a dying boy being blown by the wind he could die at anytime. No matter how you look one feels he's a bit pitiful and destressed I must say a fragile beauty his really toxic. The liveroom was about to be blown to the roofs by the angry netizens for a while people felt genuinely concern about what was happening on show. Many little aspiring artists and parents  felt Chilled and decided to never to step into the industry or allow their children, friends and relatives step into the circle, this is plain murder in broad day life. But what can they say the capitalist controls the circle plus the economy and many really truly understood this for the first time. The industry executives are unaware that for the next two years many idoling in waiting and in training as well as aspiring civilians will never step into the circle and the circle began to decline due to the lack of fresh blood especially after how brilliant Ling Cai shines after this show but that's all for later.