Chapter 5

Ling Cai arrived at Fucha village at 5 pm that day and it turns out he was the first to arrive.
In his last life, he also attended this show so he knows everyone coming and knows that the directors don't care about him much and he won't get much camera time, so as long as he doesn't offend the director Tianlin and Tianhu cannot control the crew after all Director He is also from a big family. That is also one of the reasons he agreed to this show. Furthermore, he's not in good health now and although he'll have to work, the air in the countryside is fresh and good to recuperate for a few days plus since his rebirth he has been rushing, just take this time out to soak in the linquan in his space and fully settle his emotions so the road ahead would be smoother.
Saying hello to the director and everyone in sight he bought some food from a herbal Chinese restaurant in the city 20 boxes, he gave the director the food and went back to the lounge as to how to share it it's their business.
Seeing a small Couch at the back of the room with a window he took a piece of the comforter from his suitcase and decided to sleep he was running a fever he'll just rest till everyone arrives, but Ling Cai didn't know that because he was in a bad psychological state his previous life and had no time to watch the show after participating he didn't know that from the moment he walked out of the taxi he was being live broadcast so his little actions have all been viewed by the netizens online.

In the crew
In the crew the the media team has long discovered the momentum built by ling Cai however they didn't pay attention for a while.
However they were quite speechless this kid went straight to sleep not even waiting for the senior actors to arrive they are waiting for a good show, obviously the crew didn't take Ling Cai seriously so how could they investigate him and know that he came straight from the hospital and was currently ill. 

In next hours actors and actresses showed up and over time the originally silent lounge was active and slightly noisy.
When Xu Kai showed up the originally noisy atmosphere was silent for a while then the atmosphere was lively again many netizens viewing secretly were stunned they couldn't believe their idols are gossiping like vendors.

Xiao Mingtan is a famous heiress who ran away from home and joined the circle she's known for her straightforward and fearlessness, she debuted 4 years ago and has a very strong fanbase but not many people like to interact with her on shows because she does not filter.
Seeing no one taking the lead to say anything she walked up and said
"Xu Kai I heard your little underground lover will be on the show I didn't even know you were homosexual.  It says you especially reserved a spot for him is it true?" not to mention the filming crew even the entire barrage face is black this woman sure knows how to speak yet although her words are blunt she said what everyone was curious about.
A slight crack appears on Xu Kai's always gentle mask and his eyes flash an annoyed and fierce light it was so fast not many people saw it but a few people did.
He smiled slightly " Sister Xiao jokes who doesn't know that the company requires me to be single since am still young and my foundation isn't solid yet but I also just heard before I set off that he will be coming too " one sentence throws everything to the company and avoided whether he was really involved but because he was so flustered he forgot that his manger was the one who personal delivered the contract and that he hasn't cleared whether he was homosexual. He didn't notice but the eyes of everyone on him changed a bit but he can't see it at all pretending to be a depressed and helpless all day long.
While he was unaware a lot of people who has been dissatisfied with him for a long time were secretly preparing for him later, no one in the industry are fools and they were keenly aware that just the slight mention of Ling Cai you don't even have to say his name the gentle and generous Xu Kai becomes extremely sharp and edgy even Xu Kai himself was unaware of this but everyone could see it for a while Xu Kai is about to have a hard time this time if Ling Cai is a hard stumble plus no one doesn't know it. Even if the company ordered it some things you never outright blame the company otherwise..