Chapter 3

The live broadcast room was constantly been shared and Weibo was on fire in just 5 minutes the viewership soared to 5 million views and the live room crashed there were too many viewers.
In just 10 mins on hot search #LingCai'mysterious relationship on #30 #LingCaiandXukai #25 #LingCai #18 #lingCaibeinguesdbyTainlin#12 #lingCaibeingsupress?#8 #lingsuspectedsuicide#5
#lingCaiforcedtodeath#1 littlestardiedoflove#3.
For a moment many places on the hot search miraculously had Ling Cai's name and an hour later stayed firmly on number 1 lingcaiforcedtodeath stood boldly on the chart shocking the people who bought the hot searches and the entire internet. It's obvious that Xu Kai and his team are dying right now and Tianlin and Tianhu are bound to be restless tonight.
Meanwhile, when Wei Hong called Manager Zou and he saw the video he was shocked to death he wished he could kill Ling Cai how could he know that He was so talented all this year that he wasted all  money? He seems to have forgotten that he was paid off to Hide Ling Cai and that they never paid attention to him at all much less how his artist is laying half dead but he forgot to go to the rescue.

Tainlin Executives were gnashing their teeth now cause they know this thing has gotten out of control and could not be suppressed they just has to pray Ling Cai is not a devious person but how could such a cruel person be simple?
The people who tried to force him to the bed in the company wished he died directly and although it was bad but somethings would keep in the dark but how could they know is was all a facade?
Ling Cai has always been weak and sickly since childhood plus drinking alcohol that is against his physique and raise his stress to the limit it would seem to be intentional suicide by alcoholism and excessive stimulation against his physique in the medical report but it's all planned. This kind of person if he really calculated to such a degree is the most vicious and vengeful.

2 days later Ling Cai awaken to find out he was in a comma all this time and the entire circle was crazy because of him. Tainlin and Tianhu Ceo got the news 1 day after the incident which caused it to blow up excessively. I don't know who is behind it no matter how they removed the hot search they would constantly refresh on the chart being viewed by more and more people until 2 hours ago it suddenly disappeared but they can't keep calm they just can't find the ip address pushing it and they don't know when it will appear like a demon again thus Ling Cai woke up a whole 2 hours ago but everyone only just found it 10 mins ago when manager appeared.

Manager Zou's Pov

Zou Wei looked at the excessivee pale youth laying on the hospital bed his aura so cold excluding everyone his heart was extremely complicated. As the person who personally recruited Ling Cai he person knows this person seems to be a little master who hasn't seen the world but now he knew it for once he missed it. As person mixing in the industry for so long naturally he has an eye for people and Ling definitely can't be underestimated.
In just 2 days the circle has be hit Tianlin and Tianhu are about to tear each out and many fans of Xu Kai are questioning and the people who were killing him on the street a now tearing Tianhu Web page and Xu Kai lost millions of fans and his about to be black.
Zou felt chilled Ling Cai is only 17 year old yet he plotted everyone I don't know what to think Zou felt his face twitched.

Back to Ling Cai's POV

Ling sat on the bed weakly watching everything on his phone with a cold face as if everything has nothing to do with him. In his heart he felt ironic.
In his last life he was blacken, beaten, scolded like scum and went to the executives bed because of Xu Kai. He felt like he had to hold on and help Xu Kai because he was so useless. Dignified young master of Lingjia but was used by men just for the man who ruin him Xu Kai, he suddenly felt lonely and weak when thought about it he was just 17 years old yet Xu Kai couldn't spare him he had to squeezed him hard. When he tasted a man for the first time he felt scared and dirty. He was invaded harshly he wanted to die but he felt like Xu'er needed him so how could he give up. At this time now that he's reborn and view everything again he realized how cheap and useless he was. He deserved it even in the apocalypse he used his body unwavering men after men but he never benefited everything went to those people. Those people Ling Cai didn't want to think about them he had so many enemies he's afraid that if he recalls everything at once he would go crazy and kill them regardless. His heart felt suffocating but he could not lose control he had to be strong, clear headed and clear hearted. Only one who is ruthless enough and heartless enough can win. Revenge hah revenge is best served slowly and patiently. At this moment those who have wronged him are the ones to be worried. The moment he calm down closed his eyes briefly and his whole body felt lighter.

Tapping his bed lightly he starts to think about the many moves to make next.
"What are the reaction on both sides?" he ask weakly. 
"The boss has been silent and the board is trying to push you to the forefront. Do you think you can really climb the boss like this why don't you choose  someone else?" Said Manager Zou while starting at the youth intently but he failed to capture a single change of express. He sudden had bad premonition in his heart.
" Other people can't rival Xu Kai's person and since I've decided on the boss naturally I know what to do don't worry you only need to deactivate our weibo account and wait am sure the netizen can think for themselves".
"As for those old guys he sneered inwardly. Isn't it thinking that am just a little newcomer without any work and background I can't really make waves their going to press me even more. You don't need to argue with them about anything. Tainhu entertainment must hate them even more those idoits will only be high for awhile".
Zou Wei didn't know if he was shocked that his artist was so articulate or sad that this teenager just seem to have vanished overnight and although he didn't pay attention to this artist. This kid always has an innocent youthfulness and beauty not much people his age can compare but now I don't know if these changes are good are bad. In any case following this kid seems to be able to eat and drink spicy food he suddenly didn't care much, as long as he can get money so what if this guy is ruin it's none of his business.

Ling Cai has known his manager for 2 lives and  how can he not know what he was thinking but that's better at least he knew how to control him later.

"In a while Xu Kai will definitely post online and catch a wave of sympathy and Tianhu and Tianlin with definitely will unite against me you just need to get an outsider to track down those fraud accounts and water army ip address and make sure no one can trace it. It's better to feel free to contact someone who hates Xu Kai even more than me but has an inside relationship with Tianhu. The deeper the better." "Right and make sure you secure my medical report don't let anyone see it not even the boss we just need to block it for at least a month. You just need to go to the supervisor and as to speak with doctor Xu and say that fourth master Ling sent you he'll know what to do". The more he spoke the more colder his aura became but he didn't care. He was the type of person who once he's with you'll he do anything for you didn't he even pleased so many men for Xu Kai back then. It shows that he's always been an extreme and decisive person, since he can love so deeply naturally his hatred was evenly deep. Tianhu, Tianlin, Xu Kai since they tried to destroy him humh they better be ready to be destroyed by him. The messier everything become the better. As for the others humh just take one step at a time.

New update y'all like and comment tell me how the story is going and remember to recommend others thank you regularly updates every week no fixed amount of chapters😘🙌😉