Chapter 4

As he that a few hours later Xu Kai posted on Weibo as usual playing me good guy but doesn't understand that at this moment the more they act like this the more they are playing into his hands.
2 days later everything seem to have calmed down and Ling Cai's news and traces disappeared off the internet like he never existed.
Although he knew this would happen in his heart he resented the Company even more but he shows nothing.
It was noon and Manager Zou and Wei Hong the artist brought by him before always had room for a visit but they had something on their minds and when they realized how the company is handling things you could see that they were chilled but didn't speak. Wei Hong is 25 years old this year, he was Signed to Tianlin Entertainment when he was 19 years old and was a very successful singer and a peak star when he doubted it's just that in the past 2 years, he seems to have lost momentum rapidly and faintly seems to be suppressed by someone and is about to be hidden in the snow. In his previous life this person although he never outright said anything bad about him. He preach everywhere about how they share the same manager and he didn't see me as such a person it must be fake and he's trying to help behind the scenes. But he was just using his name to keep afloat and cover his scandal where was he such a good person? He never reaches out to help him once. But he was present to visit with manager Zou every time and gained a loyal and good reputation from him covering up his scandal but his ending doesn't seem to be good either. Ling Cai sneered inwardly and thought maliciously since Wei Hong wants to be a good person then Ling Cai must help him.
"Manager Zou has everything I said been done securely"? I asked coldly
"Yes it's done it's just the company"..  Zou Wei spoke hesitantly
"You don't need to care about them in their view we're not worth much do you think they would fight Xu Kai for me?" I said disdainfully.
In a while "Tianhu will send a contract. Have you heard about the Pastoral Variety show going on these days"? I asked calmly.
Yeah but isn't that show too much plus your health is so bad." I didn't allow him to finish
"You don't need to care so much Tianhu will do anything to maintain Xu Kai's image and naturally Xu Kai would want to show  kind, generous, and hard-working he is so doesn't he have to invite me onto the show?"
Zou Wei and Wei Hong were shocked they couldn't believe Tianhu and Tianlin could be so ruthless and even joined hands. Knowing what they were thinking I sneered inwardly. The world thought that The two Tian brothers who entered the circle were to tear each other for the inheritance but how could they know that the brother were so close but all this were a facade? In my previous life if I hadn't accidentally heard their conversation that time I would believe it was what a Tian family their wolf ambition was so big they would even deceive the world but can their plan last this time  I thought darkly.
"The more they toss me the better it's even better when me and Xu Kai meet on the same show. They think that they have it all laid out because of Xu Kai but you don't know Xu Kai may seem humble and hard-working but he's the most inferior, vicious, and high-minded how could he want to farm on live in such a remote place for so long calmly? Plus they thought that Xu Kai had me all around his fingertips but how could they know that nobody knows Xu Kai more than me? For so many years I knew all his habits and although we separated for a while old habits die hard Xu Kai has never really known me. Such a selfish person how can he study someone?" I said everything evenly and softly as it was none of my business and strangely enough, my heart was calm.
Zou Wei and Wei Hong were shocked their faces but their hearts couldn't call down for a while such a scheming person only 17 must have been cultivated since childhood plus his usual grace and elegance that they usually didn't notice.
They knew that their small actions never escaped this person they felt weak but they had to play dumb and must never admit it.

"After going to the variety show I'll be hot again and since they want to push me so badly we can't disappoint them.
Wei Hong has fallen off these days and is touring now but it doesn't seem to be very good.
Since they play such a big show we much use the momentum well. Wei hong you must know who you have offended I won't say more during this time we must prepare well to use my momentum to boost you back on the charts. Since Xu Kai wants to play the victim like this I'll write a song here and compose it etc in a while and after I leave the show I'll go straight to you and open the tour for you for a whole week and use this opportunity to consolidate your position and tear Zhou in the Chart King of Tianhu do you understand? "
"Right I think your songs are not good so you're not attracting enough fans take this month off from touring and I'll write a song for you compose and produce it and be on it as a feature to give it more views anyway even if am black now black is still red we only need the attention but you have to give me all my writing, producing and composing credits also it's a homosexual song you decide you don't look straight anyway and you know the small unconfirmed rumors so it's better to use it and make money and consolidate your position in one full swoop" I said mildly as if everything is as easy as I said.
Zou Wei listened to everything his little artist said and the more he spoke the more excited he became if everything played out the way Ling Cai spoke he couldn't imagine how everyone would react, he knew if all goes well then the future is secured. He doesn't believe the boss could sit still at that time. The more he thought about everything the more he realized how thorough and calculating everything is.