Chapter 7

I woke up feeling rather refreshed, The fever has subsided a lot and although it's still there it's endurable. I glanced out the window and realized it's still slightly dark so I picked up my phone and realized it's 4:15 am the habit of rising before day break in the last days seems to have been engraved in the soul after rebirth but that's fine too. Sitting cross legged on the bed close his and a and try to meditate for a while. Since rebirth I have been so busy I haven't really tried to see if my abilities followed me to rebirth. Meditating for about 15 mins only to realize his ability is there however his current physique seems to be too weak to withstand his reawakening it seems he must try to bathe in linquan as soon as possible to improve his physique. I remember in my previous life I have always been weaker that others despite the awakeners physique being baptized and rebirth when awakening but him. After awakening his abilities his physique was even worst for the first 3 years of the after awakening especially with so many disasters happening and having sexual intercourse with such a weak body and the Tian family having him work like a servant. He remember living horribly like person with his life essence reaching its limit but has his power increase later his physique was stronger and stronger however the stronger he became the colder his heart felt but he didn't dare to show it and forcefully suppressed it back then till he forgot about it. I once met an elder front my mothers family back then who said something about me being born with such a physique in the wrong era etc and it's a miracle to live so long but he didn't pay attention back then so now he's can't remember but one thing is certain he has a special physique from the cultivation world but I don't think it's a righteous physique otherwise how could the Cai family treat him so bad and even tried to get rid of him multiple times if there was a chance. It's just that they never directly attacked him. Sighng slightly and thinking wildly ling Cai began to straighten his room, spread his bed and sort out a few pieces of clothes. He remember a that in his previous life the show woke them up at 5:30 am and no matter what they were wearing and whether they showered, brushed their teeth etc they had to leave instantly to help the villagers to harvest and do other chores in order to get breakfast because the show definitely won't provide for anyone.
Thinking of this ling cai finish as fast as possible but due to his weak constitution and illness he was tired and quickly flash into his space. The time in his space is different from outside.
After appearing in his space his appears directly in his little elegant wooden house and saw that an book appeared on the table where the letter from his ancestors was placed touching the book to pick it up he was stunned to see the book turned into a green light and drilled into his brows and a huge amount of information was poured into his mind. His head hurts so much he almost passed out.
Nature furtone art is a skill specifically built for a certain physique which only appears on defendants of the Hua family children with wood and water mutated spirit root which is as rare as a drop of Phoenix blood.
It turns out that his mothers maternal family is the Hua family from hua valley in ancient times and the Hua family and the Cai family has always been enemies. No wonder the Cai family hates him so much.
The nature fortune techniques is a physical, spiritual and mental cultivation method created by the Hua Family Ancester back then before the Hua family was banished from spirit Realm to the human cultivation world and the Hua bloodline was sealed and only those talent against the sky or experience various trials and tribulations would awaken the Hua bloodline when their physique is fully open and experience nirvana when they have a certain strength.
According to the book this jade space belong to second to last Hua family owner and that in order to practiced the exercise and fully own the space one must be baptized in linquan and cultivate the Second phase of the Nature fortune art.
Many other information like formation, spirit planting, spirit chef, spirit wine , alchemy, spirit beast and even talisman techniques were included but all those are information has been engraved in the soul he can delve into it at any time. The Member of Hua Clan are natural formation and spirit planting entities due to them being a part of nature and are born with powerful souls.
Ling Cai mood suddenly went up and whole person even though his completion was even paler and filled with fatigue and inmate weakness is obviously in a great mood.
Think of the hard days ahead and thinking of the spirit chef diet recipes in his mind. He simply digested the spirit chef information completely then walked to the storage formation room and skillfully selected some fresh spirit rice and a spirit peach which is only 2 years old not containing too much spirit, was them diced the peach into minced peach and placed a pot with water on the stove boil throw the spirit rice and diced peach into the pot and scooped a drop of golden rock ant candy into the pot to boil then went to the river to catch a few spirit shrimps to add to the spirit rice peach congnee. According to the information. Golden rock ant is a level 2 spirit ant that only feeds on greens and especially likes to steal honey to warm their eggs and feed the new born which results in them being golden and lays ant candy every 6 months and their body is as hard as a rock hence they are called golden rock ants. The candy from golden rock ants are sweet and mild which is good for people with weak condition and to eat as spirit food which helps to accumulated and break through a realm during cultivation.
After adding this and the shrimps to the pot and stirring vigorously a very seductive fragrance was drifting all over the house.
Taking the time to soak in the hot spring for a while ling cai sat on the jade bed in the cabin a while later eating an extremely delicious congnee and although he hasn't practised yet so he can clear the impurities in the food the meal was excellent and he felt his fever went all the way down to about 42 degrees not bad the fever is almost gone and the hole person felt lighter spiritually. Ling Cai has always had a small appetite since childhood but during the last days in order to take care of Xu Kai and other he even bore hunger for a long time it's seems that despite rebirth he can't eat more than half a small bowl or seems to have to been engraved to the bones to eat only a little. It's not bad eating only a little is still able to taste all kinds of delicacies.
Exciting the space contently ling Cai glanced at the time to see 5::10 am and then sat on his bed on a towel before skillfully oiling his skin with the latest moonflower collection essence oils that moisturize the skin, reduces sun rays exposure then applying another oil that free up the pours and protect the skin from rashes, bumps, block head and surface germs and then sunscreen and got dressed in a light violet long sleeve shirt and a matching joggers and socks and a sneaker to top it off and picked up his yellow skin gloves put them on picked out a shades and a purple felt hat so when the sun raises he's well protect. Taking his medication with some water from his space,
Putting on a watch a seeing that there is still five minutes Ling Cai quickly tidy his room he has a cleanliness addiction and by the time 5:30came his door was knocked and it was time to go out.
Glancing in the mirror to make sure he was all home style presentable and his lip bam and face was real good he opened the door and step out not forgetting his hat and shades and the door closed behind him.