Chapter 10

5 days later Ling Cai woke up from his coma still immersed in what happened but the outside world was raining tsunamis and Earthquakes and the protagonist of the incident seemed to be in an unresponsive state due to shock.
In the five days of coma, Ling Heart stopped for 3 minutes and was almost pronounced dead fortunately at the critical moment his consciousness drifted into his space, and saw the Good Fortune technique and practiced it instinctively ling Cai who really died again experienced the first stage of nivirna which is the third stage of practice too far away from him but was forcibly cultivated natural his soul was rather fragile and in and out of consciousness these few days. Everything has a price, originally cutivating this technique would burden his physique drastically until he reaches level for of the technique with level 3 as a threshold to pass but now forcibly cultivating level 3 first his foundation which has been severely damaged already due to health and is rather severe right  now but technology is too backwards to see what's wrong it only shows that this person is alive but his already weak constitution is now even more fragile than a child for the rest of his life which really causes Ling Cai to think ten times for the next steps from now on till he cultivates to level 4 fortunately his talent was excellent but he lacks time because while the iron his hot naturally he has to debut early anyways it's been so many days and all sorts of speculations have been made and etc but Tainlin has yet to say anything just leaving this situation a mess and their unresponsive attitude will naturally lead netizens to think they are innocent and he ling Cai has hidden means and Xu Kai won't be affected at all and he who was barely washed white will be even blacker but how could there be such a good thing! Since Tianlin is even more ruthless than he thought then don't blame him for be unkind he's been here so long no one has even called to check on him in the end that man surname Tian is even more heartless than he thought by nature.
In a while many calculations flashed through his mind as time went by then his manager and his other artist came and we're shocked to see him awake.
Dr Xu explained his situation and the room was quite for a while till his manager sighs and Xu kang asks him "what are you plans next?"

Obviously knowing his situation and the mind of the company. Speaking of theccompany Zou Wei flinched for a while it seems they are also chilled by the attitude of Tianlin but in this world, the weak can't eat so being weak was their original sin.

Wei Hong was seen entering and leaving the hospital seeming exhausted and never empty handed as was Zou Wei. Their exposure to the internet suddenly skyrocketed due to Ling Cai, however their frequent appearances have gone unsuspecting due to the storm Ling Cai has costed the internet.
His situation was unknown to the public and no one has come to clarify the Pastoral Daily.
His recent events kept resurfacing especially being chased, beaten, and stripped on the road followed by his suicide performance and an edit of him being pushed into the river by a mysterious hand.
For a while the internet was wild, however, Tainhu and Tianlin have still been silent the currents were surging both company executives were not happy but they firmly believed that this couldn't affect them too much they might even be able to take advantage of it. Under such intense hot searches continuous exposure Wei Hong who was inconspicuous for a while suddenly uploads a snippet that had the internet in waves title "12:30 pm please stay tune".

Wei Hong has always had a loyal fanbase and his fans have noticed that their idol seems to have hit the wall recently it's all bad luck and is music quality has been reduced too much these past 2 years and the fans are not idiots they a vague aware that their idol seems to have been suppressed by someone with power. Wei Hong last album only sold $50,000 and his tour tickets have still not been sold out the company has not been promoting him this year they know he's about to be given up if he can't make a hit this year.
Many passerby also like this gentle idol very much so when they saw this everyone was curious for a while plus with everything going on with his manager and other artist etc everyone who saw his post went to look with the mentality of can he finally wake good music in dire times? As such his snippet soared to a hot search in less than an hour with 6 million views and over 4 million tweets climbing all the way to the top 30 trending topics on weibo and trending music chart.
The curious netizens clicked on the snippet and saw a rapid flash of pictures barely seeing the face of the person but everyone knew it was wei Hong wearing a white t-shirts and joggers look home and comfy he seems to be in a close space face a wall and the light reflects on his silhouette his aura appearing rather gentle and tangle like warm brother next door kinda vibe. His hand were folded into a fist against the wall he was facing appearing rather helpless yet affectionate. His eyes were so gentle before the snippet ends.
Wei hong has always been famous for his gentle personality however he had a hard time blending into his music. Many netizens went craz for the soundless snippet internet was in a frenzy such a emotional Wei even his die hard fans has never seen him like this. Some keen netizen had a hunch a hit was coming not to mention those station sisters. Many core fans seems to have seen a slight shadow the Wei Hong from 4 years ago before everything became like this and they madly began gathering the fanbase they knew it that this time their Idol was coming with something special and they had to be prepared.
The whole weibo was in a frenzy because 3 mins later a certain A list Idol also release a snippet to their new track and netizen who were driven crazy soon calm down.
I don't know who pointed out " these two stars seem to be from rival companies plus, there seems to be an ongoing major incident lately is this a fight between both companies or their way to attract attention from the major things happening lately?"
I really don't know if  it's the fan words are too powerful or other companies behind the scene but the previous suppressed incidents started trending again but this time Wei Hong past year activities were rapidly been circulated and some keen melon eaters noticed that this Wei Hong is actually doing an arena tour recently but strange enough not many people knows about it and his tours seems to be unable to sell out but he sudden decided to break that was exactly the same day Ling Cai incident happened for a while all kinds of speculations were trending and from no where a inconspicuous tweet and a photo from an unremarkable whistle blower from a while ago started trending madly.