30

Colby's POV

"Babe!" Julia called out from the bedroom as I turned the shower off. "What?!" I asked and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist.

"I don't want to be late, are you almost done?" She asked with a nervous tone.

Today was the day she was going back to work for the first time since her accident.

We were both surprised that they were so cool with taking her back but I guess a medical emergency was a good enough excuse to miss work.

I chuckled then walked out into the bedroom to see her sitting on the floor in front of the mirror.

She was braiding her hair was so focused I don't think she even saw me until I was close to her.

"Shit! You scared me!" She said as I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"You're not going to be late. It's like ten minutes down the road and you don't have to be there for an hour and a half." I said then stood up straight.

"Still." She said then focused on her hair again. "I'm going to dry my hair and get dressed then we can go." I explained as she nodded.

"Please get dressed. You are so fucking hot with no clothes on." Julia said causing me to laugh. She has been another level of horny the past couple days and I was so amused by it.

Usually I was the one that wanting to jump her so it was amusing that it was the opposite for the time being.

"I mean we can have a quicky, I wouldn't mind." I hummed as she shook her head. "Go get dressed." She said as I nodded.

"Ohhhhhhkay." I sang then went towards the closet.

I got dressed then went to dry my hair and fix it to be it's normal style.

"Colby!" Julia called out causing me to laugh. "You have an hour, love. Please cool it." I said as she poked her head into the room, glaring at me.

"Never tell me to 'cool it' or I'll rip your head off." She said then narrowed her eyes.

"You're so feisty. I promise I'm paying attention to the time and you're going to get there with so much time to spare." I said and looked over at her.

"What if they really don't want me back?" She asked as I walked over. "They would be dumb to not." I said then kissed her head.

"Come on, let's get going so we can pick you up a coffee and a snack. We've gotta calm those nerves." I said and took her hand, leading her towards the door.

"What if I suck at my job? My body still hurts really bad sometimes." She said nervously.

"Julia, you're overthinking. Everything is gonna be okay. Did you want me to sit at one of your tables and stay with you?" I asked as she shook her head.

"That's weird.." She said causing me to laugh. "I love you, but you're being kind of insufferable." I said as we walked towards the car. "I am not!" Julia cried out as I laughed.

"Hey. You're gonna be fine, Jules. It's understandable to be nervous, but if they hated you they wouldn't let you come back." I said then turned her and took her face in my hands.

"I know. I'm sorry for being crazy." She said as I grinned.

"A little amount of crazy is hot." I said then kissed her before turning her around and smacking her ass. "Get in the car. " I said then went to get in the driver's seat.

On the way to Julia's work we went to a little cafe so we could get her a snack and a coffee then I dropped her off at work.

"Wish me luck." Julia said as she turned to me. "You're going to have an amazing day. I'll be here to pick you up later, just try to enjoy being out of the house." I said then leaned over to kiss her.