174

"Are we ready to go?" Colby asked as he came into the room we were all staying in.

It's been a week since Colby signed the papers for the house and he's been working tirelessly to get things set up so that we could move in.

I haven't seen the house since we first saw it so I was excited to see what he's been up to.

Obviously I had some input in what he was doing but he wanted to surprise all of us.

"I don't know. What do you guys think? Ready to get out of here?" I asked and looked around at the kids as Maisie squealed in my arms.

"Please get us out of here." Carter begged as Juniper ran to Colby. "Do we get to see the new house?" She asked as Colby nodded and scooped her into his arms.

"Thank GOD." Jenna said as Sam stood up and grabbed his bag. "I'll meet you guys upstairs, I gotta pack up this little ones stuff." I said and looked at Maisie as she smiled up at me.

"We can come back, babe. I know the kids are antsy." Colby said as I nodded. "Just give me five minutes." I said then stood up with Maisie in my arms.

"Okay, I'll come back to get you." He said then left the room with the rest of the kids. "Okay, girlie. We gotta get some of your stuff together." I said then laid Maisie on the bed so I could quickly pack things up.

I was excited for us to get to the new house since being down here was hard on me, Maisie, and the kids.

There was still the worry about the safety that was leaving this situation.

I trusted Colby though. I trusted that between the two of us, we would keep everyone safe.

"Ready, Jules?" Colby asked as he came into the room. "Yeah, just one second." I said as he chuckled and walked over to the bed.

"Look at her." Colby said with a laugh, causing me to look at Maisie. When I did I could see her looking up at me with a little smile on her face.

I smiled and waved my fingers at her causing her smile to widen.

"We have the cutest daughter."  Colby said as I nodded. "We really do." I said quietly as he scooped her into his arms.

"Hi, my angel." Colby said and looked down at Maisie with love in his eyes.

I felt my knees go weak as I looked over at him. I knew I loved Colby but in this moment I wanted to jump him so we could have another baby already.

"What?" Colby asked as I breathed a laugh. "We gotta go. Like right now." I said causing Colby to narrow his eyes.

"I know that look." He said with a grin as I shook my head. "No you don't." I said then finished packing up the bag of pumps and bottles.

"Let's go." I said as he chuckled. "Are you ready to see our new house, my sweet girl." Colby asked as Maisie snuggled into him.

"Mhm, I know you are." He said then looked up at me. "I need you to stop." I said and led the way out of the room.

"Stop what, darling?" Colby asked lowly as I bit my lip. "Nothing. Never mind." I said and led the way down the hallway.

I knew if I kept showing him how absolutely feral I was for him, he would keep doing hot shit and it was only going to make it worse.

When we got upstairs, Colby got Maisie situated and I got in the car.

"Jule, I'm so excited." Sam said, causing me to smile. "I'm happy you're excited." I said and turned to look at them.

It had been such a long couple months and I was so beyond happy that we were taking the next step in life.