kumud return Mahisar

Kumud's pov

General Omkars people build there tent some went to get food and water me and dhami was sitting under a tree watching stars when my gaze meet with general he was looking at my direction with different emotions in his eyes, i dont know what was that but he seemed to be dominant man with the way he order those man around.

"What do you think kumud, what if tiger come here "dhami ask.

"He wont this fire they fear from"i told her as i listen it once from my father in childhood i was naughty child who demand a lot and bedtime story is must.

Even then my father was king and busy person he use to take out time and tell us stories, when my father told us stories about war and soldiers camp in forest my brother abhas asked him what about tiger come there and eat them all.

Baba laugh out loud at his innocence then told us that tiger and other animals dont come to human territory and they fear from fire.

"Kumud, kumud where are you lost"dhami ask.

"Umm nothing what were you talking "

"They were calling us for dinner"she told me.

" ok, let me wash my hands i Will be there " i told her and washing my hands i went there, everybody was sitted on ground eating there meal.

"Sit here, and take this they have made delicious khichari"dhami said while eating food.

"I don't think you should eat this princess"Akhil said.

I look at him not understanding what he was emplying.
While others also look at her questioning, and his chief was glaring him angrily.

"Umm you're princess you must have habit of eating nice food cook by chefs and this is our food half cooked without spices"he told me carefully not offending anyone.

"You're so wrong mr our princess never deny food infront of her and she didn't have chef for cooking not for last five years "she told him and everyone look at me bewildered.

"Then who cook for you" the chief ask.

"I know how to cook beside i like to cook for others"i told them honestly this is my mothers habit that come to me naturally she always like to make food for people she love and make them eat.

"That's great, i meaning being princess you know how to cook"mahesh said.

"Thank you ". I said.

"Our princess is so talented she knows a lot of things"dhami said grimmily she always feel proud of me, praising me everywhere but thats her nature, she is one of the person i can trust blindly.

"What talents our princess has"akhil ask putting pressure on word our princess, i know why he dont consider me princess he must have doubt about me being princess, tommorrow when baba announced in his court then he will know.

"Umm kanak know Sanskrit, politics, a bit of jotishi and kathak too"dhami told them i was just looking here and there.

"So princess know dance too "cheif asked mischief in his eyes.

I looked at him and he was looking at me our gaze met and i quickly lower my eyes.

After dinner completed we got into our tent "kanak, i have prepare bath for you"dhami said.

"I will take my bath, you can do your work"i told her as she has to prepare for my night routine.

"Ok, i have to go outside to get stone to make paste i will be quick". Dhami told me.