Confused Thoughts

Kumud's pov

Next day i woke up from deep slumber i was so tired and sleeping in his embrace feels heavenly i got beautiful sleep i wont deny.

When i wake up i found myself in his hold, my head on his chest and his hand around me protectively that was most beautiful scene of my life but again reality struck me and a lone tear flow from my eyes.

How will it be we don't have those arguments and misunderstanding but again i can't beleive him totally but my heart was saying otherwise and this proved my last nights incidents how i lose to hold back my emotions and feelings for him.

He must be wake up by my movements and next second i feel him kissing my eyes and wiping those tears.

I look up in his eyes, he cup my face and bring my hair back from my face "This is the most beautiful morning ever in my life "he said hoarsly.

"You in my embrace, this is the view i want to see all my life after opening my eyes and if someday i don't then my eyes should stay close forever"he said.

Sudden shiver run through my body by his words, i put my hand on his lips and shook my head at him to dont say this and he smile at me "I am happy you care for me "he said.

"I don't, i just dont want to spoil my mood by arguing with you Maharaj "I said and move out of the bed. but stop by him.

He hold my dupatta from behind and pull me towards bed our lips touching eachother,breath got mingled I was feeling ecstatic he move to my ear and bite my earlobe giving sloppy kisses there.

"Last night you suprised me , you can give me those suprises now and then "he said in my ears.

My mind was woblling with thoughts heart beating fast what is this man making me feel,last night was indeed beautiful but was it true from both side I don't know.

Stoping my brain from overthinking I push him back to the bed throw my dupatta there only and run to the washroom as I was already late.

After getting freshen up I did Pooja as a daughter in law it's my duty,I was nervous to go there I know I have to face Ranima her thoughts led me to her demand .

But she was not there today as well ,I walk back to my chamber dhami was there she help me in getting ready for the day.

Today for the first time after wedding I went to have my breakfast with my new family when I went there prachi,naina was there talking but they got silent seeing me.

I felt pang in my heart they are ignoring me I can understand naina but I don't expect this from prachi we have a new beautiful bond to cherish but she was ignorant towards me.

I move forward and took my sit beside them hoping they will talk to me
"How are you feeling now naina"I ask her politely.

She smile looking at me "I am fine kumud,I am bit guilty for my deeds seeing you people worried for me "she said and I gave her nod and she continued "you know that day when I saw Ranima crying I felt bad but the sight I saw omkar being so tense and today when I got panick attack he was looking so worried and angry "she said and sigh making my heart hurt.

He indeed go there to meet her after all our beautiful moments but he is a king kumud ,he has to look after everyone,it's his responsibility my heart says but after what Ranima try to insulate he shouldn't go there he has army of man to help him my mind mock.

"He indeed was worried for you after all he care for you, you're his childhood friend naina"ranimaa said coming behind her looking at me.

I just sat there playing with knife and spoon in my plate also omkar get in after sometime.

He greet ranimaa and we all greet him he look at me as if observing my expression then speak.

"Kumud you should sit beside me from now on it's your place" he said eying naina who was beside his chair while prachi beside her followed by me.

I felt a sense of proudness after seeing his action he is trying to safeguard my place in his life , but what about naina said his emotions can't be fake.

"Naina can you sit beside Ranima"he asked her ,she was looking angry and embarrassed but she should know her place better.

She anyways nodded her head "come beta sit beside me "ranimaa said her.

I walk to the chair and he not caring other presence move the chair back for me making others eyes wide.

We had our breakfast and I move back to our chamber I was confused by naina's behaviour and what she was improvising.

I started my weaving work and teaching few women from our palace because I wanted to make them stronger It was my intention always to do something from women out their.

So with help of dhami I gather few ladies to teach them and do some business with their skills.

We were working till evening then a maid tell me that omkar is asking for me .

When I enter our chamber suddenly someone grab my hand I was terrified but the face come infront of me make my heart flutter.

He hugged me tightly,he was worried and pressurized about something I can read on his face .

"What happened omkar is something wrong"I ask him .

"Yes everything is fine just let me hold you "he said.

"Hey you can tell me I will hear you out"I told him.

He break the hug and made me sit on the bed he sat beside me holding my hand in his "kumud no matter what happened in our life whatever issues and fights we had but please promise me you won't leave me "he said making me confused.

"You can understand right that everyone has some past and their past issues but please don't judge me by my past "he said .

"I know even our present is not that good for you to trust me but you have to believe me I love you from the bottom my heart "he said and my heart started fluttering.

He was looking pale and scared I don't have any idea but I can expect that something happened in royal court that triggered him or his past memories.

He was vulnerable at this situation and it confused me the most cause I don't know if I can trust him and gave him that faith or stop his fear but I don't have that exposure.

"Omkar I will tell you clearly that you don't have me many reasons to trust you or have faith in you but I trust my father and for him I am giving this Marriage a chance".I said taking a sigh I caressed his hand continuing "if I am giving this Marriage a try then I will stay fair in this relationship and past has to stay in past so I will not judge you ".

"Kumud I made lots of mistakes and mistrusting you was one of them but I don't want to repeat any of them ".

"You don't have to pressurized yourself ok,you can tell me whenever you want to "I said .

"You know I feel so lucky to have you ,your presence can make me calm "he said and engulf me in a tight hug.

What must be the reason for his sudden reaction,I think I should get to the bottom of this situation.

Do vote and comment how the chapter was.