You're my Queen

Kumud's pov
After our argument in naina's chamber i went to my old chamber and lock it he was behind me calling me, pleading to stop but i was angry and hurt by his action so i just sleep taking comforter all over my body.

I was stressed and tired that i didn't know when i fall asleep when my sleep broke i look around to realize the place it was night sun was setting down, darkness start to spread i can see from near window.

I sleep so late its not good, i should be more responsible.

Walking out of the bed i made my to the washroom and get freshenup and open the door only to saw king omkar standing there looking at nothing particular.

I move out and the guard bowed me, omkar look at me and sigh "Thank shivji you're fine" he said with hoarse voice like he was scared, he was controlling his breath, he come forward swiftly and kiss my forhead and hug me tightly so tight that my breath got hitched.

His action was so quick that i dont understand anything, then he took me out of his embrace and check all over.

"You're ok right what were you doing inside since so long i was calling you standing here"he ask worry visible on his face i took a small breath.

"I was sleeping, i told you i am feeling tired"i said and he relax by my answer.

"Why were you standing here, calling me since so long if you know i dont want to talk now"i asked.

"Umm i just i was scared and i want to apologised for yelling at you i know my behaviour was not right"he said looking down.

"Ohh but what was you scared of"i ask and then i understand looking at him.

"You thought i will do the same thing naina did "i ask and laugh sarcastically.

"No, Maharaj i wont and i cant even if i am in loveless marraige within enemy still i have my family who love me so i wont do that"i said looking straight in his eyes and his eyes so deep, so many expression was there but they became stoic.

"Kumud i think we are mature enough to speak like a adult we should talk inside lets go to our chamber "he said and look around to see so many servant gathered there.

I nodded at him and walk back to our chamber as soon as i step inside he lock the door behind and clutch my wrist to pull me towards him and i landed on his chest my eyes widened at his action.

"What are you doing let me go "i said trying to get out of his embrace but he tightened his hold on me his hand move to my waist from behind and slight shiver run down my spine.

"Stay here for sometime and only you have the right to stay here nobody else "he said laying my head on his chest.

His sentence remembered me how he was consoling naina before.

"That's not true my friend was there few hours before "i said in mocking tone.

He look at me regret was there, tooking hair strand he put behind my ear and touch my jawline he bend to my ear and said "i am ready for any punishment my Queen gave me for my wrong behaviour "he said and next moment i saw him on his knee.

I look at him, shiver run down my body he was a king he cant bend infront of anyone.

"What are you doing maharaj please stand up,you cant kneeled like that"i said hurriedly my heart started beating fast.

"I can't infront of others but you my kumud you're my Queen, Queen of my heart"he said and i felt something churn in my stomach.

Him calling me his kumud sense like serenity while when he call me his Queen i felt possesive for that title.

"You said this is my place still you lat her embrace you what if i hug someone else infront of you "i ask him.

I saw him getting angry visibly his jaw clentched and shiver run down my spine he stand up pull me to him kiss my ear startling me he nibb there and i felt pain when he bite me.

Then his his hoarse voice went my ears "you can't speak this let alone doing, you're mine to emrace, mine to cherish and only mine to love "he said and i stood there still.

After coming to my sense i push him away "you don't have this right to say all those things when you did the same i spoken to"i said with gritted teeth.

He hover over me with his tall body, looking dominant he bend down raise me bridal style and walk towards the mirror making me sit infront of mirror he sat beside me on ground.

I was confuse while he observe me reading my expression then he started removing my bangles and jwellery.

"What are you doing"

"This are all so heavy it must be irritating your soft skin, you should get rid of them "he spoke.

"I have to go out for dinner i cant took out my jwelleries "i told him.

"You dont have to, you're tired we will have our dinner inside only"he said i was suprised by his changing nature, he was angry few minutes before and now all caring.

"What did you want Omkar, you're confusing me "he look at me intensely as i call his name first time, i called him in nainas chamber but that time we were arguing.

A small smile spread on his face taking a small breath he let out a sigh and keep his head on my lap.

"I have hurt you enough but there was always a reason for my every action and i am not justifying myself cause i know i hurt you enough to make you hate me with those actions."

"But i still hope you will give one chance to me, my love and our marraige, i want to repent my mistake but your support is important for me"he said.

"I don't know what to say you assure me once before with same things but reality was far afar you didn't trust me "i said.

"I am regretting that a lot believe me i know myself how much i regret my action"he said.

"I will think about this but you have hurted me enough to deny you" i said.

"Ok then lets eat your dinner "he said and maid come inside with our dinner.

That's it for today guys.
Let's vote and comment.