Their first night

Kumud's pov

Sitting on the huge bed of this magnificent chamber i was looking outside moon was shining with his glory.

There was a tickling star beside him while whole sky was empty that shows their relation how she stay beside him when no one was there.

Thats what marraige is staying beside eachother no matter where people stand.

We have to console eachother, be happy together, share our smallest and biggest secret.

But the person i bond with, the person i take vows with are nothing but fake all lie a play for outside world.

I was just a trophy for him a trophy that gave him mahisar and peoples trust.

Moving my gaze from moon to the mirror i saw myself deck up in a beautiful clothes, wearing best of jwelleries gifted by  my father to my mother in law.

If someone saw me like this they would thought myself to be luckiest person ever as princess to get married to a young handsome king.

My silky long hair braided beautifully, shishful on my hairline, beautiful nosepin and big earrings.

Chooda in my hands and payal in my feet with toerings the payal i loved to wear but got punished for wearing secretaly is looking at me with pity.

I come out of my thought by sudden voice of door, i took my dupatta to put on my head as suggested by girls.

I saw omkar locking the door as he walk towards the bed he saw me and made his way to the closet.

He come back after some time wearing his simple clothes this time.

He sat on the bed beside me open my dupatta and place on the bed then taking my hand in his he kiss back of my palm but i retreat my hand back and i saw a look of hurt in his eyes.

"I know you dont believe me neither you forgave me but i promiss you that i will make everything ok"he said looking in my eyes.

"Maharaj we both know we are obliged to this marraige so dont worry i dont expect anything from you "i said.

"Kumud please dont say like that, let go of the past and lets move ahead" he said and i chuckle at his words.

"You know its really easy to move ahead for a lerson who hurt others but its like a hell for whom you hurted, so i request you maharaj dont give me any promiss or reason just do your job".

"What are you talking about kumud"he asked with gritted teeth.

"Your right as husband maharaj, do own my body for your pleasure but let me remind you this heart and soul will never be yours "i said looking straight in his eyes.

"You're insulting me with those words "he said being angerd.

"This is the truth maharaj, the reality you're denying just get done"i said with hatred opening my braid and removing jwellery.

"You're being dramatic "he said while clutching my wrist tightly making me hissed in pain.

I look at him to see guilt, he gently left my arm and said "i think we both are tired, we should take some rest"

"This is the gift i got for you for our first night "he said giving me a box i put on side table without glancing at that.

"You can reject that gift but one gift that i want to give one promiss you cant return back, kumud i promiss to love you for this life and ahead"he said looking at me intensely.

I just shrugged my shoulder ignoring his words when he said sighing.

"Go get changed we will talk tommorrow " i went to closet took out my light blue lehenga wear it getting out of this zari woven weighted joda.

Removing all jwellery and make-up i made my way towards bed whole time his gaze was on me.

I can feel him but when i saw him he dig his face in book. Getting near the bed i observe his book being upside down.

Seeing this i cant hold my self and start laughing holding my stomach with both hands.

He look at me being suprised and i saw glint in his eyes as a small smile spread on his lips seeing me laugh.

He ask me what happened but i was unable to say anything.

"Yo.. You.. Your book is upside down do you read like that "i asked chuckling.

He saw the book in his hand and left it on the table "no i read as others just this dim light dont let me see words properly"he said making an excuse.

"Ok, ok as you say "i said but my step halt as where i should sleep now he is sleeping on the bed do i need to share this bed with him.

He must understand my conflict when he said "if you have any problem i can sleep on the recliner there" i saw the recliner as long as two people can sit hardly then saw him being tall and well build how will he adjust.

"Don't worry i will sleep there "i said.

"No you cant, you will be uncomfortable "he said.

"Then you will be uncomfortable as well "i said and he look at me with a smile.

"I am glad you still care about me "he said.

"No i don't want people to make fun of me tomorrow because you're getting back pain"i said i know this ladies if they knew about his back pain they will tease me to hell.

"What kind of fun, can you explain me please"he ask.

"Dont be so open with me i dont care sleep where you want, you can go to garden"i said making my way to bed.

I sat on edge of bed and put down the net around bed to prevent mosquitoes.

"Ok, then i can sleep on bed as well its a huge bed"he said and lay down not before blowing the last candle beside him that was lit.

Now this huge chamber was drown in darkness i saw him looking at me, so i move another side as my back to him.

Again i got lost in my thought about my life, he was also asleep as he was moving too much in sleep.

After long time i heard a snore from his mouth and my eyes widened, now i have to deal with his snores as well.

From the moonlight i can saw his features he was looking so innocent and loving person, no one can imagine the devil i side him.

His face serene, so handsome, chiseled jaw long eyelashesh, dark eyebrows.

His hands musculine, bulge and strong, his hands looking so big and beautiful.

I can't stop what my mind is thinking, how can i attracted to this man, a man who took advantage of my infatuation.

No you cant praise him, you cant observe him, this is wrong a national crime yes a crime, but he is my husband now i can see him right but he is not right person for you to observe him.

You should stay away from him, he will hurt you again, he can gave you only one thing and that is pain so girl stay away.

I don't know scolding myself when i lose myself to sleep.

Guys vote if you like the chapter
Do comment how was it.