He threatened her

Kumud's pov

I was shocked beyond limitations how can he do that he just put on his shoulder and walk towards his chamber there was maids and guard who were seeing us.

My eyes got wide and i started  moving to come out of his hold but his hold became stronger.

"Don't move if you want to stay alive"he threatened me in dangerous voice that make me shut my mouth.

"No one saw anything here right" he said threatning the people who watched him carrying me on shoulder.

He make me sit on one of the couch and sit infront of me a maid come in looking shocked and scared she was scared of him.

I have observe that the servants and guards are very careful around him and specially his anger.

"Get me a first aid "he told her and she nodded her head up and down and run inside.

Omkar hold my ankle and i shivered by his touch that make me feel something in my stomach, he examine the wound it was just a thorn but a sharp one that pierce i side my skin and blood is not stopping.

"Where were your eyes, look the blood is not stopping "he scold me and i just look down remembering the reason and he must understand when he ignore me.

The maid come out with first aid,"this is not normal thorn, thats why blood is not stopping "he murmured.

"Go call the royal physician "he order his guard.

He started cleaning the wound, he was so careful and delicately doing his job that make me feel warm and cared but it just my illusion.

"Your Highness "physician bow him before coming towards me to examine my wound, i saw Mahesh coming with the physician.

"Maharaj, the thorn was poisonous that's why princess blood is not stopping we need some special herb"he told.

"Then get them and treat her i don't want any recupression" omkar said he look worried.

Dhami come inside and stood behind me worry obvious on her face but didn't dare to come to me infront of the king.

"The problem is that this herb are in a forest in outskirt of our kingdom and we need them urgently or else princess will lost lot of blood that would be fatal to her"he said and everyone became worried.

"Vedji just told me how this herb look i will get it as fast as possible "omkar said and i just look at him.

"Don't worry princess our king is skilled in horse riding he can make it fast"mahesh told me and i just nodded.

Omkar left to get the herb after sometime Ranimaa, prachi and naina come to meet me.

They are were worried, my leg was paining really bad five hours completed since he left but there was no trace of him.

"Ranisa Maharaj must hurry or princess will started panick attack " vedji exclaimed.

Ranima look at me worried, dhami was massaging my foot slightly away from the wound.

I saw a omkar entering the chamber his hair spread on face, he was looking so tired, sweat was all over his body and eyes red due to air.my heart started beating high, he saved my life today once again he has protected me.

While i just accused him for what that people did, he was protecting his kingdom as he suspected me i was hurt and felt betrayal by his act but after seeing him in this situation.

When i am on a death bed and he was risking his life to save me by going to that forest where wild animals roam freely that make me understand how wrongly i judge him.

If dont remember him putting me in prison there is nothing bad that he did with me.

"Vedji please if its the same herb you ask for"his voice make me come out of my thoughts.

"That's what we wanted Maharaj, its gods grace that you come on right time or else"vedji said as he get a stone bowl to grind the paste from the green leaves of herb.

He make the juice and make me drink it with the spoon then there was another herb like a stick which he grind and make paste to apply on wound and bind them with clothes.

"I have treated princess now we should wait for few hours this blood will stop in few minutes"he said.

"Also princess this will pain a lot as this paste is succumbed poison out of your arteries so stay prepared "he told me.

"Now that princess is treated we should took her to her chamber, we dont want to disturbed our king"quern of bundi said she come here before sometime.

"No let het rest here, i have complete some work i will be in study"omkar exclaimed.

"But you look tired son, you should take some rest"Ranima said.

"Ohh, then you can use my chamber omi, i wont have any problem"naina told him and i again felt twitch in my heart.

"No i want to go back to my chamber"i said and they look at me.

They denied first later agreed and i come to my chamber.

Few days went i saw omkar checking on my health by meeting physician, then there was ranimaa who took care of me it was first time i felt mothers care when i am sick.

Prachi and naina accompany me so that i dont feel lonely. Also dhani was there so i didn't felt that bored.

But staying in bed was sickening so when i get better we decided to take our prolonged Mahisar trip.

Omkar was in denial first but prachi blackmail him and he agreed, they were so lovely that i almost felt home with abhas.

I was missing baba and abhas but there was no news of them from anyone not omkar or ashok kaka.

Today we are going to visit capital city market of Mahisar, i get ready, i was wearing red lehenga and my hair tied in a small bun.

I was wearing my silver bracelet gifted by abhas actually when i was little i love to wear those payal who make noise.

But my stepmother never agreed to let me wear that if i wear them mistakenly i will get huge punishment, i don't know why but she hated payal the most, she herself never wear one but no one around her is allowed to wear those payal.

So abhas gifted me a bracelet that has that ghungroo and it was the best gift i get after my mothers lehenga that my baba gave me when i became a women.

I was wearing my mojri when i heard prachi calling me to get ready fast so i wear my mojri and run outside and fell on someone.

I look up that someone was our king omkar our eyes stuck and we got lost in eachother, but prachis voice get me out of it and i tried to get up but my bracelet got stuck in his kurtas button.

I hurriedly took my bracelet out and run away from there and he was still laid on ground.