The king is raged

After the treaty was signed both army step back from battlefield and war was annuled.

King siddharth was unhappy about the arrangement but he has no right to say about her life when her father has decided her future.

Omkar was happy and somehow relieved.He understand his feelings for her and he knew that she is not at fault.

The thought of marrying her and making her his made him ecstatic but when he thought about his behaviour and how he insulted her he feel guilty.

He has ignore that look of her which show her hurt and pain and he was responsible for all this.

He promiss himself to ask her forgivness and protect her from all the evil of this world.

Its not for the treaty he sign with her father but his heart that says him to protect her, care for her and made her his for whole life.

All he want now to see her, take her in his arm, ask her forgivness and soothe her wounds that he gave her.

He sat on the horse and ride with the full speed towards the kingdom mahesh was with him all the time.

Teasing him for his eagerness both friends started to ride betting who will reach the kingdom first.

After hours of journey they travelled back to their destination to see their guards disperate.

They seem to be in serious situation putting the pressure on rein omkar walk in to inquire about disputed condition.

"What happened why this people seems in hurry "he ask one of the guard who bow him and said
"Your highness they are leaving to go in search of bundi king".

"What! Why? What happened to chachaji"omkar ask being tense.

"Maharaj the bundi king has been abducted by princess kumud "he said making other two shocked.

"Princess kumud abducted the king, why"mahesh ask.

"I dont know the whole matter maharaj but i saw princess putting her dagger on kings neck she ask for horse and runaway taking the king with her"he told them.

Omkar was in shocked like what must have happened, why she abducted chachaji when she is victim here.

He was suprised by her strength how strong she must be to abduct a king from his own palace.

But he never thought that nervous, timid girl who get tomato red by his slight closeness can do this brave work.

"Maharaj i think we should go inside and know the matter fully "mahesh suggested and nodding at him omkar start walking inside the palace.

They saw whole family chachi, ranimaa, prachi and naina sitted on main chamber.

His chachi was crying putting her shoulder on ranimas shoulder while she was consoling her.

When her eyes went on omkar she run towards him"look omkar what that girl did, she try to kill your chachaji"bundi queen said crying historically.

"What happened maa what is the matter"he ask his mother consoling his chachiji by patting her hair.

"I tell you omkar that kumud she took your chachaji with her, she runaway from here, she must have got the news that war ended she thought you will punish her severly so she runaway before"she said.

"But why bundi king, she can threatened any women here"mahesh said thinking a bit, she can blackmail them with weaker woman.

"We don't know what happened bhai she was lock alone whole time but suddenly one day we heard rush inside palace when we got there we saw kumud taking chachaji away"prachi tell him.

"So no one knew what actually happened here "omkar ask being tense by the situation.

After assuring his family he went to his chamber he saw golu playing there, he remembered his encounter with kumud how she save his golu then why she tried to hurt the king.

After freshen up he summon his informer he told omkar what bundi king did how he ask kumud to get ready for the function then insult her.

He ask princess to dance infront of his man and she being raged attack him.

Hearing all this made omkar rage, his jaw clentched, eyes became red in anger he was seeing blood infront of him.

No matter who he was chacha or mama no one should mistreat a woman, no one can harassed them, in his own palace someone insult a woman and that made him rage in fire.

The most difficult thing was the girl he promiss to protect, he want to take care, the girl he can die for has been insulted and forced by his own family in his home and he did nothing.

Now he think that somehow he is responsible for her situation, if not him giving them chance to mock her and bring her to this condition.

He order his man to took one troop and go after them searching took them back.

Omkar was breathing fire in his anger he straight went to practice area and start sword practicing to released his frustration and guilt that building as time passes.

He was worried for her what she has to bear after all what her father said and his all worries was true and he understand that now.

Being rage he was practicing crazily he was already injured, his wounds got open by harsh practice blood was oozing through them.

His guards tried to stop him, pacify him but no one dare to get in the field, his eyes were looking deadly, his demouneour look like a destroyer who can destroy everything that come infront of him.

Seeing him hurting himself they run to their Ranimaa ask her to stop there king.

Ranima come there running she was horrified by seeing her son in such a devastating condition.

She herself got scared by his raudra roop

"Omkar stop son, dont do this please calm down "ranimaa pleaded.

"Why maa why he has to do that "he ask.

"You were here, you should have save her you call her daughter then why you didn't protect your daughter maa"he asked her.

"Please omkar i was hurt by her action what she did ".

"No matter what she did, you should protect her dignity a women can never lose her dignity doing any crime you taught me that maa " he said being emotional.

"I know but i didn't knew all this, i trusted bhaisa i never thought he will behave like that "she said being guilty that she cant save her.

Ranima got the news about kumud being force and how she being brave save her life by attacking the king.

"We should save her you have to bring her back omkar"Ranimaa said.

"Yes maa, i promiss you i will get her back "he said.

"For that you have to took care of yourself "ranimaa coax him.

I promiss you kumud i will get you back safe and sound, i will punish your culprit.

30 vote for next update.

Also comment me how you like this chapter.