Their Argument

Kumud's pov

Since we left Naina's chamber i didn't saw omkar, i did my breakfast and lunch in his chamber itself, as now i am living with him being his wife.

In afternoon i went meet my father he was also tense about naina as others.

"Baba can you stay some more time i want to spend some time with you"i said pleading as he told me his planned to returned.

"I wish beta, i can and i wanted to i thought to stay until jamai sa's coronation but.." I cut him in middle.

"But what baba cant you stay with your daughter without any reason"i said being upset with his decision.

"Thats not the reason kumud now that circumstances are different the ceremony must be postponed and i dont know till when".

"But still baba stay for few days then go "i pleaded and he inhaled a breath.

He took me into his embrace patting my hair lovingly he said "you know beta its wrong to stay at daughters place and i want to tell you something, i don't want to hurt you but you're so admant that i have to tell you"he said and i look at him curious.

"What happened baba is everything alright"i ask worriedly.

"Kumud your brother got injured during war and he was unconscious till yesterday, i got msg from my man that he gain conscious so i want to meet him soon"he said, my breath hitched in my throat.

"My brother was unconscious and i do t even knew, i was tying knot, completing rituals when he was fighting with life and death how can you baba"i ask him being hurt.

"I am such a bad sister right, i dont even care about him, i just got agree as you told me he is busy to come to my wedding, i should have known better my brother will never lose the chance to meet me"i whisper last sentence as i realize how much fool i was, how can i believe that.

"No kumud thats not true you're very good sister and daughter and you proved that by saving the life of all the brothers of Mahisar "Baba said while tears run down on my face on their own.

"I was just worried about you to let you know about him". He said.

"I want to meet him, this time you cant not ignore me"i said being admant.

"How can i, but i dont have that right you're king omkars wife now queen of mahisar you have to ask his permission ".

"Ok, Baba then i dont need his permission i will come with you". I was in pain to heard about my brother i was so eager to meet him but this news shattered me i start overthinking what if something has happened to him, somewhere even if i have to suffered all life i am thankful to this marraige now as my another brother dont have to risk his life in war for me.

"Kumud beta you're mature girl, princess right and queen now you cant take decision without thinking look what condition naina is in and somewhere your marraige was the concern as i heard so you have to be here"he make me understand this is one of the reason why i am so dependent on my father.

He always guide me, help me to choose a right path, i didn't get love of mother but he was there to fulfillied her place.

He always makes me understand like a mother, seeing his love and care i was overwhelmed i just hug him tightly crying on my fathers chest.

"Don't worry everything will be alright, he will be ok "he said and i just nodded getting out of his embrace.

Suddenly a guard come to inform baba that omkar want to meet him i look at him wondering "I think he want to discuss some political matter dont worry get some rest "he said.