Treaty that made her war bride

Omkar was distracted by all the thoughts going on in his mind, he cant sleep at night, something was wrong the feeling like he has lost someone precious made bitter taste in his mouth.

Food looks bitter, he feel emptiness surrounding him, he felt losing himself in darkness.

The feeling he felt few years back when he lost his father same feelings made their way in his life which scare him.

Today it is fifth day of war they fight nonstop, both soldiers died and got injured there was blood everywhere, smell of rotten skin, paralyzed people, few were injured severly.

The whole scene look like mahadev did his tandav on earth anyone other than a warrior or soldier would puke and got unconscious if he saw the scene with their bare eyes.

Looking at his own people losing their life for his pride and ego omkar felt bad he himself made medicine and serve them after wartime which is scheduled as per every war rule that followed by every king of Indian continent.

Ex king of Mahisar, prasenjit was sad about what is happening infront of him, he has saw the same distruction before when he lost his kingdom his Mahisar and that same things are happening once again putting his peoples life at sake.

He is thankful of king siddharth for giving his family food and shelter and he know he is doing this war only to save his daughter, his heart the girl for which he lived till now.

Kumud was his firstborn the girl who is sign of his love, a piece of her who left him in middle of journey.

When he get the news about kumud being in Mahisar he was happy but next word that siddharth read make him worried when he told that omkar has make her hostage.

Before he ask for help siddharth himself assure him that he will get kumud back no matter what so first they try negotiations but omkar denied to make her free which anger them to no extend and they decided to fight for their princess.

Their determination increase as people start badmouthing kumud that how she is living with other man, in enemies house and he said she is captive means he can do anything with her.

If Something bad happened to his kumud he will kill everyone prasenjit was admant on his decision to take his daughter back so he got involved in a destructive war once again when he had promised to not fight again he even involved his son who got injured badly.

When his wife told him how kumud was badmouthed and insulted in whole royal palaces that now no one will accept her he became sleepless.

Now when he saw his people, soldier and children in pain, they lose their family or legs or hands some injured to be paralyzed.

His eyes went on his son who is bedridden due to arrow and unconscious since two days he decided to stop this war and get some way to make this situation better.

Prasenjit went to their family guru who has teach him everything in life and guided him time to time.

He discussed his problem with guruji who calculate some planet and houses and told the king that kumud is going to be a Queen.

Queen of people and Queen of someones heart, she will rule over the world that made him happy.

But she will tested by destiny, her heart will broke, she has to endured immense pain.

This time of her life is very hard for her when she will fight with life and death situation but if she get over that then her life will fulfillied with immense love and pleasure.

Hearing all this prasenjit was lost in thought but he was a king, he knew how to handle those situation.

After going back to battlefield he talk with king siddharth that he want to make a deal with omkar and talk to him personally.

Siddharth denied his request as he kmow omkar hate king prasenjit for some reason but the constant plea of a father made him agree.

They send this message to Omkar and fix the meeting.

Omkar was conflicted by sudden change of plan by his enemy when they were so admant to fight, how agressively they warn him but now they wanted to deal with him.

At the meeting that held in a small tent place between the two force only king omkar, king siddharth and ex king prasenjit was present inside without any weapon while mahesh and siddharth bodyguard was outside at the door.

As soon as they got sitted omkar told them "No matter what you say i will not let go of princess kumud"he was now obsessed withwill agr, he cant stay away from her.

His restlessness since he came here has made him realise how important she is and he cant live without her.

Omkar this admant answer made siddharth's blood boil while prasenjit was looking at him intensively reading his expression which is next to impossible if omkar wasnt restless.

"As a father i have this right to demand answer why you dont want to free my daughter" prasenjit ask and omkar so wanted to tell him that he cant live without her but he cant show his emotion in political meeting.

"No, i cant tell you but i can rest assure that i am not going to hurt her"omkar said.

"Do you know your this action has made my daughter laughing stock, they are badmouthing her, putting finger on her character "prasenjit ask calmly.

To praeenjits observance he saw omkar clentching his jaw in anger when he heard about kumud.

"As a father i want to secure my daughters future, i am not here as a king king or any royal but a father a common father who want to save his daughter from distruction "prasenjit said worry was admant in his eyes.

"I can understand your pain but i have my reasons "omkar said even if he hate this man so much he cant deny the love he saw for kumud and that made him go calm with him.

"I have a way, a deal so that you will assure my daughters safety and future while i will gave you right to ruleover Mahisar "prasenjit said.

"What deal and i own Mahisar i dont need your help"omkar said with gritted teeth.

"You need you do even if you won Mahisar in battlefield you dont won people of Mahisar not fulfillied that rule to throne over Mahisar "prasenjit said.

"What you want to say, say clearly "omkar said being confused.

"I want you to marry kumud and made her Queen of Mahisar "prasenjit said making other two shock and still at their place.

"What are you saying phuphaji(husband of father's sister) how can you think that he will take care of kumud"siddharth ask being angry on his phuphaji.

"I have made this decision after thinking a lot just trust me siddharth and King omkar in return of marrying my daughter i will gave you royal mohar of Mahisar which will lead you to throne"prasenjit said making omkar coming out of his shock.

"You're saying you will gave up your kingdom for your daughter when you had chance to fight me back and won Mahisar easily if you have that mohar "omkar ask dumbfounded.

"Don't you think about your son who is bedridden "he ask again.

"I do and i know my son will agree with me to gave up on any kingdom for his sister "

"For losing my sons right i know he can won more kingdom than Mahisar i can buy any land for him but i can't buy respect for my daughter who is innocent flower thrown to this lethal society "prasenjit said.

"I am sorry but i can't accept this deal phuphaji"siddharth said making omkar angry.

"But i accept, i do agree with your reasoning as you're experience man i am ready to accept your offer"omkar said smirking at siddharth who ckentched his jaw and walk out.

Guys 30 votes fast if you want daily update.