Naina and omkar getting married

30 votes for next update

                     Kumud's pov

I can't explain what i am feeling now betrayal that's what he gave me with pain and hurt.

How can he do that me and why, he knew very well about this matter then why he has to play with me and hurt me.

I felt like dagger stabbed in my heart all my energy drain out and face paled hearing the announcement which Ranimaa did.

She told us that naina is going to get married and the groom is none other than the king of Mahisar, her son Omkar.

I heard her and step back with the shock then i thought he didn't knew about it but then she added she always wanted naina as her daughter in law.

She said "i always ask myson to make naina his Queen and he shy away from there and i know that he wanted that too".

"I have always saw omi as my partner he was the only one in my heart since i grow up "naina added, blood rush through my vains.

I started walking back not able to handle this shock, first time i like someone and he broke my heart.

The shawl given by him feel like priking my skin, i throw her afar before running to my chamber.

Opening the door with force i throw the first thing come to my hand and slid down on my knees crying my heart out.

My hands on my chest, my heart was paining and other hand in my hairs this is not true there must be some mistake.

I shook my head vigorously when dhami running to me."kumud are you ok".

She ask and i hug her tightly crying over her shoulder.

"It will be ok, you will forget him"she tried to soothe me.

"You knew about us"i ask her.

"Who didn't except that royal family, every servant and guard talk about you people "she said making me suprised.

"You're princess no doubt but a enemy and who let enemy stay in there kingdom"she said making me frown.

"Kumud think he was angry at you calling you traitor but he protect you "she said.

"He even get tense for you when you hurt yourself and take care of you, why?"

"It's clear that he is interested in you "she told.

"Then what is it dhami, why this marraige with naina". I asked and she look at me sadly.

"He is a king and he can take interest in many women you know that"

"Is he playing with me, using me "i ask her my horrified doubt.

"No you're getting wrong, maybe he has promiss her and now he like you as well"she said.

How can he, i don't understand how men like more women.

No i cant be with this type of man who is not loyal to one woman.

"Dhami if its like that then i don't even want to see his face , no matter how good he is but loyalty should be his first priority he should be mine only mine " i told her and she sigh understanding.

"You know naina, she is my friend i want best for her but whenever i saw her near him i felt heartache i wanted to push her away".

"I felt guilty to think like that as she was his childhood friend but again i like him wholeheartedly ".

"I always had that fear that someone going between them and its true they are couple since years and me, i am a intruder his plaything"i said and laugh sadly.

"Dont say like that please, you should talk to him first clear things "she said and i agreed.

That day i decided to have dinner inside, i didn't have strength to face them when they were talking about his wedding with other girl.

Dhami was with me all the time late at night i got ashok Kaka's message that his son send his friend who told that my letter went to my father and he will send someone to get me out of here.

Putting the letter aside i laid down, i want to go from here to move on to forget everything but not like this.

I want to go with my father infront of everyone but its my father's decision and he was a king he knew better.

The plan was my one of my father's trusted man will enter through back door and took me with him at midnight tommorrow.

Whole night i was in my thought so i slept late next when i woke up it was already post the breakfast time.

Omkar was not come back yet, he was expected to come yesterday but he stayed there for one night.

Getting out of bed i went to freshen up and have my breakfast inside as well.

After completing my work i went to stroll in garden, i was walking looking at the flowers who is looking dead due to heat and burn just like me.

They were burning in sunheat but i was burning in the fire of betrayal.

"You didn't come to breakfast"come a husky voice which made me look back.
Omkar was standing close to me he whisper that sentence in my ear, he was just an inch away.

I look up in his eyes which were looking at me questioningly hurt was evident in my eyes.

"What happened?"he ask clutching my arms, making me look at him.

"Did anyone hurt you, just tell me i will look after them"he said dominantly, i shook my head.

One tear fell from my eyes but i avert my gaze from his face and clean my face with back of my palm and looking him in eyes i said...

"Congratulations your majesty, may you both have a good married life ".

He look at me perplexed as if didn't know anything.

"What are you saying, whose marraige and what happy life "he now yelled at me making me scared.

"Your and naina's wedding, she will be Mahisar's new Queen "i told him.

He gritted his teeth and look at me dangerously,"And who gave you this information may i know"he ask making me frightened but i answer him nonetheless.

"Your mother, Our Ranimaa announced this news yesterday she told me it has your agreement "i told him and he shook his head.

"Its not true i never agreed"he said but ignoring him i continued.

"She said it was bound to happened you were so close since childhood that she knew you will get married to naina". I said looking at him with accusing gaze.

"Kumud please trust me, its not true she misunderstood something ". He said.

"How can you do this to me, when you knew you're going to marry her"i ask.

"No, i didn't, i never thought to marry her "he said.

"Let me talk to Ranimaa first ok, i will clear this to you"he said.

He took my both hand and took upto his face and kiss the back of my palm.

"Rest assured i like you Kumud, i can't disappoint you"he said making me feel relief.

I was so much angry on him but again his few words and one assurance make me calm and believe in him again.

Only if i knew his facade i didn't had to face that humiliation that is going to come my way.

Guys do vote if you like this chapter.
I am uploading regularly so stay tuned with me.