The Marraige proposal

Kumud's pov

Next few days went with calm, we were adjusting ourselves with eachother and i was happy and felt blessed to live with this lovely caring people, prachi naina and me became a good friends now.

As far Omkar we didn't spoke more as he was busy in his kingdom but i do meet his golu now and then, we had a bond i like to play with him, it feels like he also like my company.

Sometimes i got to saw Omkar but only our eyes met and i felt blood rushing through my veins, i feel shy and embarrassed.

So whenerever i went for a walk in garden we gaze the star together more often but nobody spoke anything.

Sometimes during my work as i am teaching our maids few basic skills with Ranimas permission, i felt eyes over me but i ignore it.

Now that i thought about me being war princess i don't feel any discrimination except for his chacha and chachi who tried to insult me now and then.

But i am missing my father there no news from ashok kaka nor Omkar said something, he once told me that he had send letter to my father that i am in Mahisar under his protection and want to meet him to go with my family.

He said this letter will reached after a week or so, i am waiting for their reply but nothing come.

Sometimes it takes toll on me that how can they ignore me, why they didn't budge to find me.

Maybe that letter not reach to my father, that can be a possibility seeing my stepmother how she is manipulative.

On other hand i got to know that Omkars coronation can't happened as he dont have any Royal decree from Mahisar ancestors nor he had that Sar Mohar which is the sign of King who step on Mahisar's Throne as Mahisar people never accept someone lacking one of them.

Now there was rush in palace everyone trying to find a way to help him, Ranimaa called her trusted people and guru to get advice.

For me it was something i cant take part in, i know i like him, his personality, his presence make me feel happy and i want to be with him but my loyalty and love towards my father and family wont let me accept him as a king of Mahisar.

He can be King but i like him the moment i saw him that time he was a general and i realized that recently also i like him as a person not as king.

One more thing i observe this days that dhami look silent and i feel like she is hiding something from me, even i didn't get much time to talk with ranimaa as i was in my dreamland thinking about her son and being embarrassed i cant meet her eyes.

Taking my bath early in the morning i started adoring myself with jwellery and beautiful clothes, i was wearing that shawl omkar had given me over my shoulder.

He is coming home after a three days, as he went to deal with few traitors at border it was first time in my life i was decking up this much it feels so beautiful this feeling making me overwhelm.

I was lost in my trance whem attendies voice made me come out of it, "princess, Ranimaa ask your presence at royal hall"she told me.

"Do you know the reason, does it something important "i ask her as i wasn't ready to go infront of her.

"Ji, it is she wanted to announced something "she told me and i just nodded my head in agreement.

I was walking outside my chamber when i again heard some attendies whisper "she look so beautiful, she will be gourgeous bride"i heard them say.

I was curious so i call one of them to ask about the matter.

" what are you people talking about"i ask and she look at me scared.

" don't fear about anything just tell me "i said.

"What do you want to know our secrets " comes the voice of his chachi, i greet her respectively.

"It's not that i was just.."i said but she cut me off.

"I know what you want our secret information right"she accused me no i can never betray them no matter what they help me gave me shelter when my family is nowhere to go to them, they protect me.

"No, no you're getting me wrong i was just curious "i told her sincerely but she was looking at me with disgust but then again she remember something and smirk.

"You know what this news should get you really early ex princess"she said and i look at het while she was grinning eye to eye.

"Go tell her the news you cant succed in your motives get that"she said to the maid to tell me then mock me but why.

Why she think so low of me, i am not what she thinks but i cant even make her believe me so i just have to ignore her.

"Umm.. Princess actually naina is going to get married "she told me fear evident in her voice.

I was so happy i so wanted to run and hug her she is getting married then its true what i heard that day about her proposal.

"It's such a good news why you people look scared"i ask them and they just shook their neck all the attendies out there went away not before greeting the queen.

" You're so happy now but i bet you will have most pale look when whole truth will come infront afterall your planning is going to fail"she again mock me sarcastically.

"I am sorry, if i offend you anyway but i am very happy naina "i told her went from there to meet naina and congratulate her.

Walking inside i saw her infront of mirror drape in beautiful lehenga choli wearing makeup and jwelleries.

"You're looking so beautiful "i said and put a kajal behind her ear.

"Thanks kumud"she said blusshing profusely.

But i look at her faking anger "but i am angry on you naina you're my friend and you didn't tell me"i ask her exasperated.

"Oh no no kumud dont get angry now i am sorry but i thought you know"she said looking at me guiltily.

"What know naina i got to know from others when you should tell me first"i said.

"How can i tell you first it was so obvious everyone knows not that my marraige was fixed before but everyone expected this to happen as we are so compatible "she told me.

"So everyone know beforehand and what about you are you happy with his relation"i ask her.

"Yes, kumud i also wanted this only and i am really very happy"she told me.

"Accha, so our jiju was choosen by you hmm" i tease her and she became red.

"By the way tell me about our jiju then"i ask and she narrowed her eyes.

"You dont know who he is? "she ask.

"Do i? who is he"i ask.

"Ohh yes, you do know him he is.."she was telling me his name when we heard loud voice of prachi.

"Ohh my god naina you're looking beautiful, i cant believe my eyes"she said.

"Thanks princess "naina said.

"Ohh you're here as well, lets go we are getting let Ranimaa would be scolding us now lets go"prachi said and we all walk out of nainas chamber to go towards Meeting hall where Ranimaa order everyone to be present.

It must be the announcement about nainas wedding but i dont even know the groom before naina can told me prachi interupted us.

Now i have to wait till Ranimaa herself told everyone.

Vote if you like the update, your vote inspired me to write more often.