2

M I' A N G E L

Angel woke up to her phone going off constantly. She got up and went in the bathroom and released her bladder, when she got done she wiped herself from front to back. She pulled her panties back up and washed her hands.

She dried her hands off on her hand towel and she turned on her shower water and started taking off her clothes.

She stuck her hand inside the shower to see the temperature of the water and she instantly stuck her whole body in. She lathered her whole entire body. Washing every single part of her body not missing a spot.
—————————
Mi'Angel got out the shower and dries herself off fully and started lathering her body in Vaseline. When she got done she put on her Victoria secret undergarment mix match set, and she put on her socks and went back inside the bathroom and brushed her teeth for the full 2 minutes and brushing her tongue and lips.

When she got done she washed her face with dial soap. When she got done with all that she went in her closet and picked her an outfit out and did her hair and lashes and etc.

Whenever she got done, she took pictures and posted them on her instagram story. Angel doesn't always post, but when she does she gets a lot of replies from people she don't know and people she do.

@prettyprincess.Angel
——————————-——————————-————

Angel ——————————-——————————-————

♡                   ♐️

@random replied to your story: 😍😍
@heluvs.Mayah replied to your story: my friend so bad 😝😝
@bdgotdahoes replied to your story: so you can be grown on the internet and not respond to the gc ?!? Oh yea, don't worry your getting jumped! UNLOCK THE DOOR WE 5 MINS AWAY FROM YO CRIB🤬😡😤!!!

Angel & the devils😇👺

Mayah🩵! Added another member to Angel & the devils😇👺

Mayah 🩵!
Y'all let's go to the skating rink tonight

Bernard 🙄❣️
Ja'Mayah stsu, you always wanna go somewhere, STAY TF HOME!

Mumu ❤️!
I'm down Mayah, what time ?

Jam 😝
Yuhh, what time

Jaja 🤍
I'm down

Mayah🩵!
Around 8pm, Mar are you down ?!? Ik you see these messages boy!

Unknown number
Look na Jamayah, leave me be guh

Mumu ❤️!
Have any of y'all heard from Angel or Rae ?