16

*2 months later*

M I ' A N G E L

Angel is now 4 months pregnant, she's in her second trimester. It's also been two months since her and Mar's little encounter. They've been communicating a little more. Well mar has been trying, sometimes Angel has to force it out of him and she doesn't like that.

But Mar is trying, he's trying to be more open minded and more open to communicate about his feelings and things of that nature.

When they told Rae that he had an sibling on the way, boy was he heated. He didn't like the thought of having to share his mom, his Mar mar, or his Tt's and uncles. He wanted them to be for himself.

But Mar and him had an talk about it and it kinda resolved the issue. But sometimes Rae still plays fake mad. But Angel will catch him rubbing on her stomach whenever she's about to take an nap.

"Ooouu mar mar, look it's a Sting ray" Rae told mar as Samarion held him and walked towards the tank holding Angel's hand.

Angel stuck her free hand inside the tank and a sting ray went right up to her and let her pet it. Angel smiled.

"Rae you see the white Alligator?" Mar asked

"It's called an albino alligator baby" Angel told him and mar looked at her and smiled

"Nope ! Where, let's gooo" Rae told him excitedly.when they got to them Rae started side eyeing the reptile.

"He gon get meeeeeeee" Rae said gripping onto Mar's shirt

"I'm gon getcha, you needa stay off of Tiktok boy" Angel said as she laughed

Mar laughed "youn wanan touch it?"

"No sir"

"Cmon" Mar said as he went up to the man that was holding the alligator, and Angel let his hand go.

"Oh noooo, get me dowwwnnnnn!!!" Rae said

"His mouth shut, look, he ain't gon bitchu Igh ?"Rae just nodded his head

"If he even attempt to open his mouf imma shoot em" Mar whispered to Rae, Rae let out a cackle and Angel busted out laughing and shook her head from a distance.

As the two got closer the Alligator started moving around in the man hand making Samarion stop in his tracks.

"Never mind, we ain doin dat na" Mar said as he walked back to Angel

"I'm hungry guys, can we go eat some seafood?" Angel said as she rubbed her belly

"You always hungry ma" Mar said as he chuckled and grabbed her hand. Angel gasped and pulled away from him

"Ooouu, she gon get you mar" Rae said puckering his  lips in an upward motion

"You tryna say I'm fat Samarion ?!??"

"Nah ma, Ian mean it dat way, you pregnant and you be having a lot of cravings dats all I'm sayin pretty gir" he told her as he looked her in her eyes instantly making her weak in the knees.