20

S A M A R I O N

Angel sat on the floor as she got done adding a few touches to the painting the trio just got done with. They did their hand prints and Angel wrote their titles up there.

"Baby can you help me up please"

"Hol on ma, I'm getting this paint offa Rae hands" he told her as he spoke from the bathroom

"Da, this stuff stinks, I don't like it" Rae said as he scrunched his face up. Mar didn't do nothing but chuckle and shake his head. When they got done he went and helped Angel up.

It's been 3 weeks since Angel has been out of the hospital. And 3 weeks since Mar has came into the house in the middle of the night.

When Angel was released from the hospital, she was stuck in the bed for 3 days. She was sick to her stomach, she felt sooo guilty at the fact that she lost one of her babies. Mar finally got fed up and he cussed her out.

He apologized and owned up to his actions but he told her she gotta get up and let the hurt go because they still have another chance to have a baby with the other one that's growing inside of her.

After the heated situation Mar and Angel expressed their feelings about the situation to each other, and their healing. They decided to move houses after Angle have the baby. They have the house and now they have people working on their living room and bedrooms.

Angel reached inside the mini fridge mar bought her a couple weeks ago and she grabbed her sliced apples and ranch and climbed in the bed and got comfortable. "Rae you want some ?"

"Mmh hm" he told her as he crawled on the bed and crawled right beside her and started eating them.

(Y'all I promise green apples and ranch is sooooo sooo good omg😖😖😏😏)

Angel grabbed her phone and went to instagram and posted their painting they made on her story.

ms.unknown

She then swiped out and started eating along with Rae

"Bae did you see da gc messages ?" Mar asked

"Mmh no boo, what happened?"

"Dey finna pull up nd chill nd shi" he told her

"You gonna blow up the air mattress?"

"Yea imma get Jaja to run to da sto, what you and Rae want?"

"I want some hot puffy Cheetos and some sour cream and a purple Powerade, whatchu want baby ?" She asked Rae