9

*the next day*

M I ' A N G E L

Every since yesterday Angel had been ignoring Samarion. She finds it upsetting that he hasn't apologized to her for being rude or not saying "bye" to her.

But Mar has been texting her like Crazy. Angel changed his name in her phone from "Carter 🤍" to "awhorethatpissedmeoff 🖕🏾"

Awhorethatpissedmeoff🖕🏾

Mi'Angel, keep on fuckin wit me🤣🤣

Angel ?
You really fuckin wit my intelligence, now if I go to yo crib and jack you up imma be wrong rih ?

Hello ?!?!

Tf is you on yo ?

Igh ma you got it 💯🤣, im coolin!

"Mommy can we go to the pool?" It's really hot outside Rae asked

"Mmh hm, go call ya Tt's and uncles and ask them if they wanna go."
—————————
"Mumu can you take my pictures please"

"Mmh hm" Mumu said taking Angel's phone and when Angel started posing Mulan started taking the pictures.

"Thank youuuuu" Angel smiled as she took her phone back looking at the pictures. And posting them on Instagram.

@ prettyprincess.Angel

💟 💬 ♐️Liked by Mayahdadon and 2,567 others @ prettyprincess

💟 💬 ♐️
Liked by Mayahdadon and 2,567 others
@ prettyprincess.Angel: ik I'm pretty, but tell me again 😙.

*Comments disabled*

"Mommy I'm hungryyyyy" Rae said walking to where Angel is at.

"Hm" she said digging inside the bag she brought and took out a ziplock bag that had a ham and cheese sandwich, it was cut into triangles just the way Rae liked it.

"Sit right here baby before you eat, I don't want you to drop anything" she told him pointing at a beach chair that was sitting beside her.

Rae went and sat right there, and she placed his food in front of him.

"Thank you mommy " He said digging into his food

"You're welcome"she said smiling and digging her her bag and grabbing him a Kool-Aid Jammer and sitting it on the little table beside him.
———————————